XF 2.1 Usergroup CSS - Add a "verified checkmark"

AzzidReign

I've been messing around with the CSS to see if I can get this to work. I can get it to work globally but want to make it so if you are apart of a certain usergroup, it will have a checkmark by it. I want the usergroup to be a "hidden usergroup", meaning, I don't want the usergroup title/styling to overmask the primary usergroup (primary = regular member or premium usergroup).

I've looked through a few threads and none of the suggestions worked. I've tried the following:
Code:
.username .style6:after {
font-family: "Font Awesome 5 Free";
content: "\f058";
padding-left: 4px;
display: inline-block;
color: red;
}
Code:
.username--style6:after {
}
With the code above, I've even went as far as setting that usergroup to the highest priority (10001) and it didn't show up.

The code that works globally is:
Code:
.username:after {
}

Is it possible to do this? Or will this "verified" usergroup have to have a higher priority and I have to do something like in this thread?

It would be the .username--style# version, but you would have to enter something in the username styling for that class to be applied. I think you may be able to get away with a /* comment */ for example.

That group would need to have the highest display styling priority though, which might limit the use. Otherwise, you'd potentially be looking at template edits in specific locations to apply it when the user is in a particular group.

Top Bottom