XF 1.2 User Upgrades Mismatch

Warchamp7

We have a user upgrade on our forum tied to a usergroup. However, we noticed today there is a large discrepancy between the number of users with the upgrade active, and the number of people in the usergroup (~100 users)

Is there an easy fix to this? If we removed all users from the usergroup, would the 'User Promotions' cron fix everything? Would Rebuild User Caches or Rebuild User Promotions accomplish the task?

Cheers.

There are 180 users with the upgrade active and 280 users in the connected usergroup. Should have been clearer.

What's the best way to have that trimmed down to the 'proper' 180 users.

Then they must have been manually added to that group at some point, independent of the upgrade. Did you import those users to XF at some point? That could have created this disconnect.

It should be possible to clean this up with a small custom script that matches non-upgraded users belonging to that group. I can do this if you give me FTP access.

Back in February the site was moved from vB to XenForo, so it's likely it was from that, yeah.

To be blunt, I'd like to avoid setting up access if it's possible.

As I gather, seems XenForo applies the usergroup change initially and then simply cron checks for expired upgrades? Unfortunate haha

Last edited:
Top Bottom