User Upgrades by Waindigo [Deleted]

That's not currently an option. Sorry.
I would easily pay a premium subscription for that. If you make that possible let me know! (I just need to get an URL for the purchase button so I can add purchase buttons in discussions without redirecting the user to the user upgrades page)

Hi John,

Hope this update fixes the issue. It was working fine up until the last update. The only add on I see thats related to User Upgrades add ons is User Upgrade Expired Reminder and User Upgrade email.

I am also getting these errors in my error log which might be related.

Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: length_unit - library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php:269
Generated By: Unknown Account, Yesterday at 8:00 PM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php(269): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/satguys/p...', 269, Array)
#1 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/DigitalPointBetterAnalytics/Model/UserUpgrade.php(60): Waindigo_UserUpgrades_Extend_XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade->upgradeUser(43193, Array, false, NULL)
#2 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/UserUpgradeProcessor/PayPal.php(297): DigitalPointBetterAnalytics_Model_UserUpgrade->upgradeUser(43193, Array, false)
#3 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/payment_callback.php(37): XenForo_UserUpgradeProcessor_PayPal->processTransaction()
#4 {main}

Error Info
ErrorException: Illegal offset type - library/Waindigo/ForumDigest/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php:157
Generated By: Gtaff3, Tuesday at 11:44 AM
Stack Trace
#0 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/Waindigo/ForumDigest/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(157): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Illegal offset ...', '/home/satguys/p...', 157, Array)
#1 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/Waindigo/IgnoreMore/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(12): Waindigo_ForumDigest_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#2 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/EWRporta/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(9): Waindigo_IgnoreMore_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#3 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/WidgetFramework/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(13): EWRporta_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#4 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/Andy/SidebarNotices/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(13): WidgetFramework_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#5 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/DailyStats/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(7): Andy_SidebarNotices_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#6 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/AttachStats/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(7): DailyStats_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#7 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/Andy/TodaysBirthdays/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(14): AttachStats_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#8 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Andy_TodaysBirthdays_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionIndex()
#9 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}

Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: cost_currency - library/XenForo/UserUpgradeProcessor/PayPal.php:264
Stack Trace
#0 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/UserUpgradeProcessor/PayPal.php(264): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/satguys/p...', 264, Array)
#1 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/payment_callback.php(30): XenForo_UserUpgradeProcessor_PayPal->validatePreConditions(false)
#2 {main}

Error Info
ErrorException: Undefined index: cost_currency - library/XenForo/UserUpgradeProcessor/PayPal.php:264
Stack Trace
#0 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/UserUpgradeProcessor/PayPal.php(264): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/satguys/p...', 264, Array)
#1 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/payment_callback.php(30): XenForo_UserUpgradeProcessor_PayPal->validatePreConditions(false)
#2 {main}

Thanks Jon!

Hi John,

Hope this update fixes the issue. It was working fine up until the last update. The only add on I see thats related to User Upgrades add ons is User Upgrade Expired Reminder and User Upgrade email.

I am also getting these errors in my error log which might be related.

Thanks Jon!
This add-on is probably not going to be compatible with any other add-on that extends user upgrades.

Nothing else extended user upgrades, one emails them before their upgrade expires and the other puts an alert on the screen telling their membership is about to expire.

Again all was working well until the last upgrade. I now have no way of telling who upgraded, what package they upgraded to or if that upgrade was properly applied. And that as you can imagine is a big issue. :)

Thanks!

Nothing else extended user upgrades, one emails them before their upgrade expires and the other puts an alert on the screen telling their membership is about to expire.

Again all was working well until the last upgrade. I now have no way of telling who upgraded, what package they upgraded to or if that upgrade was properly applied. And that as you can imagine is a big issue. :)

Thanks!
Both those add-ons that you've just mentioned extend upgrades. You will need to uninstall those add-ons as it looks like they are causing the problem.

I should not have upgraded to 1.5.3 :(, it was working fine on 1.4.1a or b.

I wanted to use [bd] Paygates with [bd] Paygates: STRIPE

After upgrading, I get a blank page and don't see any upgrades on the account/upgrades page.

Have to keep 1 or the other disabled now :(

It doesn't work with a gifting add on I had as well [1.4 was working with it] (GoodForNothing Gift User)

looking forward to a fix, I'm willing to pay for premium too.

Last edited:
@kokole,

This does have the option (almost) there is a hidden link you can use per user upgrade in the Hide Upgrade section. Even though its not checked, you can still use the link it provides..

You can use it inside HTML code with a button etc... For example here is one to my Battlefield Hardline subscription CLICK HERE After you accept the agreement, it goes directly to paypals site.

I would easily pay a premium subscription for that. If you make that possible let me know! (I just need to get an URL for the purchase button so I can add purchase buttons in discussions without redirecting the user to the user upgrades page)

Is there any way I could downgrade the version? Would I need to uninstall and remove the files?

I only needed the feature that lets me show upgrades to certain usergroups.

It was working fine with a gifting upgrade add on.

I decided to upgrade in hopes that it would work with [bd]Paygates. The upgraded version doesn't seem to work with either or.

I removed all the other User Upgrade releated add ons and am still getting errors. And I have no idea whos upgrading.

ErrorException: Undefined index: length_unit - library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php:280
Generated By: Unknown Account, 43 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php(280): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined index...', '/home/satguys/p...', 280, Array)
#1 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/DigitalPointBetterAnalytics/Model/UserUpgrade.php(60): Waindigo_UserUpgrades_Extend_XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade->upgradeUser(896, Array, false, NULL)
#2 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/library/XenForo/UserUpgradeProcessor/PayPal.php(297): DigitalPointBetterAnalytics_Model_UserUpgrade->upgradeUser(896, Array, false)
#3 /home/satguys/public_html/xen/payment_callback.php(37): XenForo_UserUpgradeProcessor_PayPal->processTransaction()
#4 {main}

Generated By: Unknown Account, 44 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#2 {main}

[/quote]
Generated By: Unknown Account, 45 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#2 {main}
[/quote]

Seems like that Undefined Index is the issue. But not sure how to correct that.

I was able to uninstall 1.5.3 and then deleted the User Upgrades folder under library.

Then I reinstalled a copy of addon-Waindigo_UserUpgrades-1.4.1a I had sitting around.

I am able to use the gift upgrade addon together with the feature I needed from this addon ;)

The display order for User Upgrade Categories on the upgrades page doesn't appear to follow honour the numbers, ie, from the top, 12 -> 22 ->10 -> 20., when I thought it would appear as, from the top, 10 -> 12 -> 20 -> 22 :LOL:

I am on the latest version and generating these errors:

Code:
ErrorException: Undefined offset: 3 - library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php:74
Generated By: , 21 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/theb0tne/public_html/library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php(74): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(8, 'Undefined offse...', '/home/theb0tne/...', 74, Array)
#1 /home/theb0tne/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(1477): Waindigo_UserUpgrades_Extend_XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade->getUserUpgradesForPurchaseList()
#2 /home/public_html/library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Account.php(18): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionUpgrades()
#3 /home/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(347): Waindigo_UserUpgrades_Extend_XenForo_ControllerPublic_Account->actionUpgrades()
#4 /home/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#5 /home/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#6 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(34) "http://account/upgrades"
  ["_GET"] => array(0) {
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

kKMw33Y.png

@Jon W

Not sure if this is a Xenforo Bug or Your User upgrade bug.

If I disable a User Upgrade, Current Users with that Upgrade are allowed to purchase it again (if can be purchased multiple times is checked) - while other users not in that upgrade do not see it (which is good/correct)

It should check to see if the upgrade is disabled if you are a active member of that upgrade.

@Jon W can I put in a request for;

1. User upgraded to a usergroup
2. X.X amount of days the user is automatically upgraded to another usergroup. basically we can set like if they have been a member for 100 days they will be automatically upgraded to a better usergroup?

I will pay for this feature. Also on a side note, can you please contact me ASAP about some custom work??

@Jon W can I put in a request for;

1. User upgraded to a usergroup
2. X.X amount of days the user is automatically upgraded to another usergroup. basically we can set like if they have been a member for 100 days they will be automatically upgraded to a better usergroup?

I will pay for this feature. Also on a side note, can you please contact me ASAP about some custom work??
Please send me a PM.

Jon W updated User Upgrades by Waindigo with a new update entry:

Version 1.6.0 released

New features:
  • Added ability to view, search and export a detailed transaction log with customisable fields. This makes it really easy to identify specific transactions (e.g. for compliance with EU VAT rules). (Premium feature)
  • Added ability to log a user's IP address when they purchase a user upgrade. This adds an alternative way of checking/recording a user's country (e.g., for compliance with EU VAT rules). (Premium feature)

Read the rest of this update entry...

This is now causing failures; it is not recording the transaction ID. Items are being paid for but nothing is happening in xenforo when they do as it doesn't believe the payment occurred. Our PP account does, though.

ErrorException: Illegal string offset 'ip' - library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php:284
Generated By: Unknown Account, 6 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/thebaby/public_html/forum/library/Waindigo/UserUpgrades/Extend/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php(284): XenForo_Application::handlePhpError(2, 'Illegal string ...', '/home/thebaby/p...', 284, Array)
#1 /home/thebaby/public_html/forum/library/Waindigo/UpgradeCoupons/Extend/XenForo/Model/UserUpgrade.php(257): Waindigo_UserUpgrades_Extend_XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade->upgradeUser(243785, Array, false, NULL)
#2 /home/thebaby/public_html/forum/library/XenForo/UserUpgradeProcessor/PayPal.php(297): Waindigo_UpgradeCoupons_Extend_XenForo_Model_UserUpgrade->upgradeUser(243785, Array, false)
#3 /home/thebaby/public_html/forum/payment_callback.php(37): XenForo_UserUpgradeProcessor_PayPal->processTransaction()
#4 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
["url"] => string(51) "http://thebabywearer.com/forum/payment_callback.php"
["_GET"] => array(0) {
}
["_POST"] => array(28) {
["transaction_subject"] => string(74) "243785,29,token,243785,1431182054,36d7d26d14e1defb41f39d25d870616921031d16"
["payment_date"] => string(25) "07:34:50 May 09, 2015 PDT"
["txn_type"] => string(14) "subscr_payment"

(I've removed the rows after that for privacy.)

Top Bottom