User Upgrades by Waindigo [Deleted]

@Jon W any chance this can be expanded to include donations? Donation Manager no longer works with Xenforo 1.5 and from what I can tell (and what the author has told me), he has no intention to work on it anymore. I would love to see the same features and the user upgrade addon could be even better because you could link donations to account upgrades.

@Jon W any chance this can be expanded to include donations? Donation Manager no longer works with Xenforo 1.5 and from what I can tell (and what the author has told me), he has no intention to work on it anymore. I would love to see the same features and the user upgrade addon could be even better because you could link donations to account upgrades.
Very interested in this. I'm actually working on a brand new User Upgrades add-on as we speak. If this is something you'd be interested in contributing towards, please drop me a PM.

@Jon W can you make the tiered upgrades work only only if the tiered upgrade are in the SAME category? That can be a nice add... because i got product in different category and when people buy product in the first category they have discount upgrade also in second category, i don't want that...

Am testing this for AVForums @Jon W and when I click Account Upgrades from the user menu, I get nothing in the page. When I disable this addon I get the upgrade package available.
upload_2015-8-5_23-51-31.webp
Any ideas?

Probably clashing with another add-on. I am currently building a completely new version of this add-on using the Cake platform. Drop me a PM if you're interested in testing it out.

I'm not sure if it's a bug or just a conflict with other add-ons. The html codes in agreement using a link is working but they're not parse if "Show full license agreement on confirmation screen"

So what is the future of this plugin?

If it has a future, can I suggestion the ability to Gift User Upgrades? Seems like the only thing this add-on is missing.

So what is the future of this plugin?

If it has a future, can I suggestion the ability to Gift User Upgrades? Seems like the only thing this add-on is missing.

This is an add-on we plan to continue development on. I'm not entirely sure we will add that feature, but if you would like to fund the development of a specific feature you can feel free to send me a PM.

Jake

@Jake B. The premium features stopped working on my site from one day to another. Whats wrong there? Have you killed the original waindigo license authentication when you acquired and migrated the plugin?

@Jake B. The premium features stopped working on my site from one day to another. Whats wrong there? Have you killed the original waindigo license authentication when you acquired and migrated the plugin?

Looks like Jon took down the redirect from the .org to the .com. I'll release a temporary fix today.

Jake

This would be awesome. I am currently working on bypassing the license routines as a workaround because i created some custom user upgrade export methods which i need now and which are depending on "user upgrades"
It is not my intention to do any legal against stuff, so please let me know when everything is running fine again and i will revert the code changes and of course change my bad review;-)

This would be awesome. I am currently working on bypassing the license routines as a workaround because i created some custom user upgrade export methods which i need now and which are depending on "user upgrades"
It is not my intention to do any legal against stuff, so please let me know when everything is running fine again and i will revert the code changes and of course change my bad review;-)

You can leave those code changes they're likely nearly identical to the ones we were going to make. We don't plan on keeping those features limited to premium users only. We are going to have a one-time cost associated with some of the Waindigo add-ons, and some will be open sourced. You can read full details on that here: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/introducing-hex-themes.105517/

Also, for anyone else that wants to obtain access to the premium features before we get everything rebranded just edit library/Waindigo/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch/20150212.php and replace:

PHP:
    public static function isAddOnPremium($addOnId)
    {
        $xenOptions = XenForo_Application::get('options');

$checkTime = XenForo_Application::$time - 48 * 60 * 60;

if (self::isAddOnEnabled('Waindigo_InstallUpgrade') && $xenOptions->waindigo_installUpgrade_premiumAddOns) {
            if (!empty($xenOptions->waindigo_installUpgrade_premiumAddOns[$addOnId])) {
                if ($xenOptions->waindigo_installUpgrade_premiumAddOns[$addOnId] >= $checkTime) {
                    return true;
                }
            }
        }

if (self::isAddOnEnabled('Waindigo_Premium') && $xenOptions->waindigo_premium_premiumAddOns) {
            if (!empty($xenOptions->waindigo_premium_premiumAddOns[$addOnId])) {
                if ($xenOptions->waindigo_premium_premiumAddOns[$addOnId] >= $checkTime) {
                    return true;
                }
            }
        }

return false;
    }

With:

PHP:
    {
        return true;
    }

and you will get access to all of the premium features :)

Thanks,

Jake

@Jake B. This is awesome news. Its funny, i did the exact modification before you were referring. The most complicated part was to find the correct line:-)

I wish you a lot of success. Its good to hear that the waindigo add-ons are in good hand and will be maintained and supported in future.

@Jake B. This is awesome news. Its funny, i did the exact modification before you were referring. The most complicated part was to find the correct line:)

I wish you a lot of success. Its good to hear that the waindigo add-ons are in good hand and will be maintained and supported in future.

We've actually removed the code from them as we've been rebranding them so this change won't be necessary. This is just a temporary 'band-aid' fix until we're able to get all of them rebranded :)

Jake

You can leave those code changes they're likely nearly identical to the ones we were going to make. We don't plan on keeping those features limited to premium users only. We are going to have a one-time cost associated with some of the Waindigo add-ons, and some will be open sourced. You can read full details on that here: https://xenforo.com/community/threads/introducing-hex-themes.105517/

Also, for anyone else that wants to obtain access to the premium features before we get everything rebranded just edit library/Waindigo/Listener/ControllerPreDispatch/20150212.php and replace:

PHP:
    {
        $xenOptions = XenForo_Application::get('options');

$checkTime = XenForo_Application::$time - 48 * 60 * 60;

if (self::isAddOnEnabled('Waindigo_InstallUpgrade') && $xenOptions->waindigo_installUpgrade_premiumAddOns) {
            if (!empty($xenOptions->waindigo_installUpgrade_premiumAddOns[$addOnId])) {
                if ($xenOptions->waindigo_installUpgrade_premiumAddOns[$addOnId] >= $checkTime) {
                    return true;
                }
            }
        }

if (self::isAddOnEnabled('Waindigo_Premium') && $xenOptions->waindigo_premium_premiumAddOns) {
            if (!empty($xenOptions->waindigo_premium_premiumAddOns[$addOnId])) {
                if ($xenOptions->waindigo_premium_premiumAddOns[$addOnId] >= $checkTime) {
                    return true;
                }
            }
        }

return false;
    }

With:

PHP:
    {
        return true;
    }

and you will get access to all of the premium features :)

Thanks,

Jake

Unfortunately, this didn't solve it for us. I still can't see the box to buy the coupon code.

Top Bottom