Duplicate User Upgrades – Alternatives to PayPal?

Peter Cox

The title says it. It would be nice if Xenforo could give us one or two alternative payment gateways, since a lot of folk simply won’t use PayPal.

For those of us trying to monetize our sites, this would be a hugely useful addition to Xenforo.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Two of those threads are quite old.

Clearly, there is some demand. It would be useful to have an insight into the developers' perception of this.

Indeed there is demand for this. There's also demand for other suggestions that have been around for quite some time, such as this one which has been around for 5 years and is the most popular suggestion.

https://xenforo.com/community/threads/advanced-navigation-tabs-and-sub-tabs.2670/

Duplicate threads are marked as such. The thing to do is to like the first post in an existing suggestion that is still open (no matter how old) as first post likes are a factor in suggestions that may make it into the core software.

Hopefully some of these older, popular suggestions will make it into XenForo 2.X at some point. :)

How is the PayPal gateway used? I'm new to XenForo, and while I'm hoping to bridge it with my WordPress site, I'm new enough that I don't know exactly how that will work. (I just bought XenWord and am very hopeful that it plays well not just with my site but my PayPal/Content/User plugin.)

Top Bottom