User Upgrade Reminder

User Upgrade Reminder 1.5

No permission to download
I just installed this Addon, but have not set it up just yet.

I converted from VB to XF last weekend on one of my Forums. I had a few RECURRING subs on VB that I want to get them to move over to XF - there are only 17. It's not massive.

So, I deactivated their subscription on the old VB forum (we've kept a working version for Admin use). Then I went into PayPal and canceled all 17 subs so that PayPal's connection to the VB subscription is now severed.

I sent emails to the 17 to explain what was happening and why - and to expect an email from the site when their subscriptions are about to expire. AH... this was before I noticed that this is sent to non-recurring subs only.

YIKES! Now I need set this up to send to these 17 recurring subs at least once.

Andy can you advise me on how to proceed with this? I'd had to turn these 17 recurring subs into non-recurring subs.

I'm curious about this too. Also, is it possible for the email to specify WHICH upgrade is expiring?
Yes, this is sorely needed. I have 5 different account upgrades (3 premier accounts and 2 vendor accounts). I need to be able to add a variable for what upgrade is expiring. When you look at a user with an account upgrade - and you look at the "Extra" tab in his Account details you see the Upgrade title - I need to be able to add that title to the email that is sent out.

AndyB updated User Upgrade Reminder with a new update entry:

See description

On Jan 1, 2016 version 1.5 of this add-on was released to address an exploitable SQL injection vulnerability. If you are still using a version of this add-on which is below 1.5 or released before Jan 1, 2016 then it is essential that you update to the latest version of the add-on as soon as possible to fix this security issue. If you have any further questions, please ask.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Top Bottom