user upgrade active log

cobra959

I have added paymentwall processor to my forum, based on the paypal class and everything has been working great for a week now, all of a sudden yesterday my transaction logs show successful but it never created the user upgrade record.

This worked fine until yesterday, and today it started working again and logging both transaction and upgrade record.

Here is my code:
Code:
//these are checked in validatePreConditions and are valid
//$this->_user['user_id']
//$this->_upgrade

public function processTransaction( )
{
switch ($this->_filtered['type'])
{
case 0://credit was earned
case 1://credit was paid
$this->_upgradeRecordId = $this->_upgradeModel->upgradeUser($this->_user['user_id'], $this->_upgrade);
return array('payment',"Success");
break;

case 2://Chargeback
if ($this->_upgradeRecord){
$this->_upgradeModel->downgradeUserUpgrade($this->_upgradeRecord);
return array('cancel',"ChargeBack");
}
break;

case 12://recurring billing cancelled!!
return array('cancel',"Recurring Payment Cancelled");
break;
}
return array('Info',"OK","N/A");
}

Thanks for any help.

I have had over 100+ payments this week alone with everything working fine, only 14 payments had this issue within a 24 hour period.

Does it show in xf_user_upgrade_log? If yes then there may be a useful error message in there. If no then maybe the callback wasn't sent.

yes everything logged fine within the xf_user_upgrade_log, here is a screenshot of the database it shows how it logs fine but did not create the user upgrade.

http://screensnapr.com/v/OrvM69.jpg

I am unsure how this only affected 14 payments, all the rest work fine, I have added user_id and user_upgrade_id to the transaction_extra for manual activation. I do have advanced upgrades addon and products manager addon, but i do not see how these would affect my callback.php, the pinkback is always successful and logs fine other than giving the user upgrade itself.

yes everything logged fine within the xf_user_upgrade_log, here is a screenshot of the database it shows how it logs fine but did not create the user upgrade.

http://screensnapr.com/v/OrvM69.jpg

I am unsure how this only affected 14 payments, all the rest work fine, I have added user_id and user_upgrade_id to the transaction_extra for manual activation. I do have advanced upgrades addon and products manager addon, but i do not see how these would affect my callback.php, the pinkback is always successful and logs fine other than giving the user upgrade itself.

would it be possible for you to release an addon for xenforo which allows paypal and paymentwall as payment?

Top Bottom