User Title Override

erich

I've been trying to use rank images for my user groups and I've pasted in the html for an image.
It seems to work for the Admin account only. I've tried to do the same for other usergroups and the image just will not show up.

rankimg.webp

Well even in the screenshot you posted, one of the images must be the wrong path - it doesn’t include an extension.

But ultimately the HTML is accepted there and works fine for me for all sorts of HTML so there’s likely to be a logical explanation somewhere.

Well even in the screenshot you posted, one of the images must be the wrong path - it doesn’t include an extension.

But ultimately the HTML is accepted there and works fine for me for all sorts of HTML so there’s likely to be a logical explanation somewhere.

True. I was in the process of doing test when I took that screenshot.

Anyways, here are more screenshots - the links are correct as far as I can see but the images aren't showing up.

rankimg.webp
rankimage2.webp
rankimage3.webp
rankimage4.jpg.webp

No, if a user has a custom title set in their profile (account/account-details) it will override what is set in the ACP.
Oh My God! That is what it was. Good lord that is the most confusing thing I've ever seen. I guess they set their own custom title or my other admin did and I had no clue he set them. I'm dying. Thank you so much for that insight.

Top Bottom