User Specific Styling [Paid] [Deleted]

Very nice addon, I've been waiting for something like this.
I'll watch it for a few days then likely purchase it. :)
Will do, just waiting for a few more updates :)

Will this show the username color on all parts of the forum?

eg, who's online, who's been here the last 24 hours, in post, pm's and profile comments? :)

Thanks

also it doesn't look like the user can change the color themselves?

Will do, just waiting for a few more updates :)

Will this show the username color on all parts of the forum?

eg, who's online, who's been here the last 24 hours, in post, pm's and profile comments? :)

Thanks

also it doesn't look like the user can change the color themselves?

Hi .. No it's not showing on all parts now
And the all prepress of this add on is to assign mods or members with ther own colors

Ty

Ah okay thanks..Not what i'm looking for then. :P I already PMed ya with my request though so i'll just wait to hear back from you.

I was looking for something like this but slightly different: Could you maybe add a feature where the users could change their colors from their account? And a permission set which user can change what element.

Can you please update this so that the styling appears in more places around the forum rather then just in topics? Thanks. :)

Also, what Yavuz said. :)

I didn't receive the download link for this update.

Please send it asap - Thanks.
sorry you didnt get the update the reason being that we found a huge bug we need to try and get fixed but once it is fixed we will be sending out the update so currently having version 1.0.0 is the latest version :)

eransss updated User Specific Styling with a new update entry:

User Specific Styling

If you already have this add-on installed you must remove it and install the TMS add-on then reinstall UsersSpecific add-on

New update can see colors everyplace on the forum
  • Every user can set their own colors
  • inorder to have it work you need to type "color:example"
  • For member to change their colors they need to go to Personal Details
  • Please make sure to uninstall any earlier versions of this add-on if you already have it and install TMS add-on before install of User Specific Styling.
  • For new users please make sure that you also install TMS if you do not have it already before you install

Read the rest of this update entry...

Ther you go ,, I have changed the info about this add on , so no more css

Great improvement overall. Will most likely purchase.

While it's more flexible this way, It could be improved by adding maybe a color palette, predefined fonts and colors (selectable from dropdown) ? I have no issue changing the info, but users with less experience will have issues with it.

Top Bottom