******* - User Review System [Paid] [Deleted]

Status
Not open for further replies.
When will this be working again? I would like to try it out before I decide if it will work for my site :)

Hi,

My forum is opened now. You can view it and test it out as well.

Does this add-on tie the review to a discussion thread or is the review area separated?

Currently there is no discussion thread tie up. The review area is separated.

borbole updated User Reviews/Blogs/Articles/Tutorials/Etc with a new update entry:

User Tagging and 2 other new features

In this new version the following 3 options were added:

1) User Tagging System - Users can tag each other via the @Username tag when creating reviews and posting comments. Tagged users will receive an alert when being tagged.

2) User Log
- Editing a review, deleting it, setting it as sticky, moderating/approving it, assigning it to someone else by your users will be logged in the User Log at the Acp.

3) Automatic Sitemap XML Generation - With Xenforo 1.4x only.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Borbole,

Couple of questions please..

1. would it be possible to add up to 3 or maybe 4 "star ratings" per review, the name of which can be set in the options window?? This would enable something like this.. (with Overall being an average of the stars awarded on the others...)

upload_2014-11-20_9-59-28.webp

Also - With regards to updates, I had the original sent through when i purchased, however haven't seen this update yet?? I presume they get e-mail'd out??
Thanks
Paul

Borbole,

Couple of questions please..

1. would it be possible to add up to 3 or maybe 4 "star ratings" per review, the name of which can be set in the options window?? This would enable something like this.. (with Overall being an average of the stars awarded on the others...)

View attachment 89856

Also - With regards to updates, I had the original sent through when i purchased, however haven't seen this update yet?? I presume they get e-mail'd out??
Thanks
Paul

Not in the current version, regarding the rating. I emailed you the new version of the mod last night. But I re-emailed it to you again this morning. Please let me know if you received it this time.

P.s. Can you also check the spam folder? Sometimes it goes there. I have it happened before as well on several occasions.

I know not in the current version - for the future maybe?? ;)
Didn't get the one last night, however got the one today :) Many thanks!! :)

Does this integrate with XenGallery?

If I allow users to post reviews (holiday trip reports in my case) will they be able to embed photos from their existing galleries or upload photos to galleries at the same time?

Does this integrate with XenGallery?

If I allow users to post reviews (holiday trip reports in my case) will they be able to embed photos from their existing galleries or upload photos to galleries at the same time?

No, it is not integrated with XenGallery.

I love this and can't tell you how long I have been waiting for something just like this, well done! (y)
I realize its not perfect, but it has huge potential and I know you will be improving it as we discuss it all. Its very clean and logical.

My first 4 questions:
  1. What is Title and can I rename that?
  2. Is there a forum Node assigned to this, so I can place it somewhere other than the top of my Forum?
  3. The avatar thumbnail is missing on the side bar?
  4. When removing it from the Forum list, Recent Reviews Forum List! why does the sidebar disappear too?

Attachments

• no-picture.webp
    no-picture.webp
    14 KB · Views: 9
  • title.webp
    title.webp
    54 KB · Views: 7
I see your logic behind the "Title" now. It represents the titles of the Reviews and not a Category per-say.

More Suggestions:
Here something surprising, I bought your AutoLink and this doesn't work with that! :eek:

A big plus would be to get this deeper integrated with the forum Notices too.
Link Review counts to the members Reviews.

Can you share what you are currently working on?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom