[RT] User Rank Images

User Rank Images 1.2.3

No permission to download
HI,

Like this but I dont want it to show ranks for every usergroup the member is part of, just the highest one they have been promoted to.

eg a user who is usergroup member and additional group active member

I would only wan to show the rank for active member not stack them underneath

Is this possible with the way xenforo works,

Why not just post the answer here, that's a different mod. I paid for that one but don't need it. I want to use images.

Are you saying your working in it in both mods of just the ribbons one

How hard would it be to update the code to use the to read the display priority on the usergroups so that it will only display the rank for the highest priority defined? As it is now, if a member is included in secondary groups (like if you use promotions) it appears to include both rank images.

How hard would it be to update the code to use the to read the display priority on the usergroups so that it will only display the rank for the highest priority defined? As it is now, if a member is included in secondary groups (like if you use promotions) it appears to include both rank images.
I know it does. And I haven't figured out how to fix it. And I have a lot of other projects going on.

I know it does. And I haven't figured out how to fix it. And I have a lot of other projects going on.
That's OK, I figured out how to do what I wanted just using the user group User Title Override with the extra info pointing to the image I wanted to use. That way the user promotions that are defined will reflect the appropriate image of the higher priority group. Does what I need well and no additional add on was needed.

That's OK, I figured out how to do what I wanted just using the user group User Title Override with the extra info pointing to the image I wanted to use. That way the user promotions that are defined will reflect the appropriate image of the higher priority group. Does what I need well and no additional add on was needed.
Can you please tell me how? :)

So are you just using the rank image in the User Title Override: box.

that what I have been doing

I followed the instructions step by step and couldn't get it to work. Also tried adding css to .EXTRA.css and using the class name as a banner... that didn't work either.

tip: allow/give option for users of that group to select what user rank image they wish to use.

say the administrator sets a pre defined list of custom rank banners for each user group. thus allowing the user group to select the banner they wish from the list they are provided in there account settings page.

and if that user belongs to a higher position such as forum admin or administrator they may also have the option to user other user group rank images if they wish. but that is only if the permission has been set for there user group.

you may implement this if you wish but still i believe in giving as much as free will to users as possible will greatly improve productivity and members to any site..

this can be in the + version only if you wish..

and giving the option to which user groups can select the predefined list of rank banners/images of there user group they belong to should be an option in the permssions say only staff and VIP members can do this...

Top Bottom