XF 2.0 User purchase problem

ItsiiDanoN

So,i setted up the Payment profile and user upgrade right but when user doing a purchase he can't receive the role,what's that can be?

You need to look at the payment provider log in the logs section of the control panel. That will tell you if there are any errors in particular.

Assuming you're using PayPal, if it's empty, then you may not have setup your PayPal account to enable IPNs. That would need to be done (which may involved changing your PP account type) and it should allow changes in the future. For any existing purchases, you'll need to do the manual upgrade options.

Payment provider log is absolutely clear,we are using Business PP account,does it matter?
UPD: got an answer from my friend who has access to PP acc,we have enabled IPN's thing.

Last edited:
Hello all.

I realise that this subject has been done to death but still can't quite get my head around it.

I initially had problems when I changed over from VB with paypal's IPN's constantly reverting back to the old VB call back. This was working fine until the 2.1 update and since then not one call back has worked. Stripe is fine but I am aware that works differently.

For those that know I have changed it to https://pne-online.net/forum/payment_callback.php?_xfProvider=paypal which I believe should work. Prior to getting onto my hosts again as nothing is showing up on the xenforo payment log is the message I get on that page seem right?

Any advice would be great. It isn't a problem manually upgrading but having to email everyone to check there usernames first which isn't professional in my eyes.

Thanks in advance.

Top Bottom