User Onboarding

User Onboarding [Paid] 2.0.3

No permission to buy ($35.00)
Any chance to have different task for each usergroup?

I have 12 years old forum, and probably most of user post in specific thread, but some of users did not and they are in higher than "just registered group" but without post in that thread.
So option to have mark for just one group "you do not have posted in specifc thread" will be ideal.
Any news on separating the needs for each group?

@NixFifty - we are seeing the addon cause our job.php to go nuts. This morning we were investigating and saw job.php loading multiple times per page continually, so suggests there is a stuck job inside XF.

Upon investigation, it's the user onboarding jobs, as they are continually incrementing the trigger and last run values. Any idea why this is happening? I love this add-on but am concerned about performance impact from this issue.

1599231422970.webp

Attachments

• 1599231369725.webp
    1599231369725.webp
    38.1 KB · Views: 3
Would this addon track if a user has completed their 'about me' section of their profile?
Not yet though it's trivial to add so hold that thought.
@NixFifty - we are seeing the addon cause our job.php to go nuts. This morning we were investigating and saw job.php loading multiple times per page continually, so suggests there is a stuck job inside XF.

Upon investigation, it's the user onboarding jobs, as they are continually incrementing the trigger and last run values. Any idea why this is happening? I love this add-on but am concerned about performance impact from this issue.

View attachment 234250
If you could pop over a conversation with those particular rows, that might give a better indication as to what's going on here.

No, the tasks are the same for everyone.

Will you add the option in the future? It's an interesting plugin if it can be configured for each user group

This may be one of the uses.
This plugin for different user groups has a lot of potential
YES! I have 2 levels of Supporting Memberships... Both have different abilities and permissions. So I don't want tasks to be listed for people who don't have those permissions.
Possible to extend to use with Bob's addons
YES! Integrating @Bob Showcase, RMS, and UBS would be 🔥🔥🔥

Very cool add-on. 🤘

YES! I have 2 levels of Supporting Memberships... Both have different abilities and permissions. So I don't want tasks to be listed for people who don't have those permissions.
Actually thinking about it more... Maybe people will be more inclined to become Supporting Members if they see tasks that only they can compete. 🤔🤔🤔

So maybe that's not as necessary for me but Bob integration would be YUGE.

Is it possible to track if they have posted in a specific Category?

I know you can do thread & forum but would like Category as well.

I've been using this add-on for a bit now and really love it!

Still wondering if this will be implemented:
Very interesting add-on! Is it possible to include a check if a member has/gained a certain usergroup?

Also, I think it motivates people more if they could receive a reward like a usergroup upon finishing all tasks.

Last edited:
Hey @NixFifty I have a user who has been a member for about 6 months, is valid user state (ie, verified his email), and a premium member.

However User Onboarding is showing he still needs to verify his email.
verify.webp

Not sure why Onboarding is thinking otherwise, but is there a way I can force this account progress to be completed?

Hey @NixFifty I have a user who has been a member for about 6 months, is valid user state (ie, verified his email), and a premium member.

View attachment 238418

Not sure why Onboarding is thinking otherwise, but is there a way I can force this account progress to be completed?

I'm also having this issue.

It has also been reported to me (and I've since tested) that any account that registers through their Google account can not clear the verify email on the user onboarding.

Looks like a great addon. I'll check in a few days if the Google account verifying bug is fixed and purchase. (y)

View attachment 238418

I'm also having this issue.

It has also been reported to me (and I've since tested) that any account that registers through their Google account can not clear the verify email on the user onboarding.
Thanks, I'll check both of these out. There isn't an obvious way to force updates but if you re-save the affected task(s), that'll give it a kick.

Top Bottom