User Onboarding

User Onboarding [Paid] 2.0.3

No permission to buy ($35.00)
For paid forums, it would be cool to have it so once a person joins a certain user group (payment is received) or gets a user upgrade, that check is done.

A nice add on.

For me, it doesn't recognise users have already replied to a thread prior to the add on being installed - only recognises replies after the add on was installed.

So its showing 'Reply to a thread' to members with 1000s of posts, until they reply.

A nice add on.

For me, it doesn't recognise users have already replied to a thread prior to the add on being installed - only recognises replies after the add on was installed.

So its showing 'Reply to a thread' to members with 1000s of posts, until they reply.
Once you create the task, it kicks off a job that'll check who has previously already replied to a thread. Might take a bit of time to take effect depending on how many users it has to check.

Just a little update. Since installing, we've seen a number of members who had registered years prior and due to the "introduce yourself" progression we added, we are seeing these members making threads! Hoping to see some of the requests in this thread soon! This could be a huge help to a lot of forums!

NixFifty updated User Onboarding with a new update entry:

Version 1.0.5

• Throw a prettier error if trying to save a task without selecting a condition.
  • Add a task condition for creating a profile post.
  • Add a task condition for posting in a specific thread.
  • Add a task condition for enabling two-factor authentication.
  • Add a task condition for purchasing a user upgrade.
  • Other minor code improvements.

Read the rest of this update entry...

Amazing update! Still waiting for the usergroup condition before purchase but I can tell you're already busy seeing all these updates.

Does this allow linking the tasks in the widget to a thread (or notice maybe) that gives some information regarding what this is all about, and how to achieve some of the tasks? Perhaps even just a link to a single thread for the whole widget would be good (could be a link called "What is this?"). That way instructions and discussions could be focussed into one place.

Yes, you can attach a link to each individual task. Tasks with links are clickable in the widget and will take the user to wherever the destination is. Could be a thread or could be the place to complete a specific task.

Any other customisations can also be done in the widget template itself, if you wanted to add further information for example.

This is customizable for each user group?

No, the tasks are the same for everyone.
Any chance to have different task for each usergroup?

I have 12 years old forum, and probably most of user post in specific thread, but some of users did not and they are in higher than "just registered group" but without post in that thread.
So option to have mark for just one group "you do not have posted in specifc thread" will be ideal.

Any chance to have different task for each usergroup?

I have 12 years old forum, and probably most of user post in specific thread, but some of users did not and they are in higher than "just registered group" but without post in that thread.
So option to have mark for just one group "you do not have posted in specifc thread" will be ideal.
This may be one of the uses.
This plugin for different user groups has a lot of potential

Top Bottom