• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

User Notepad/Admin Notepad

Vincent

A small suggestion: I think there should be added a personal notepad for Users and a Notepad in Admin Control Panel which all administrators can view. :)
Indeed, and the notepad for users should be in the sidebar :)
And in the Admin CP at the homepage.

Shelley

I like the idea and upon if this ever get's implemented I feel anything that is inserted into the sidebar will eventually have to have an enable/disable option to keep the side panel from cluttering too much.

dieketzer

id like admin/moderator notes to be kept in a profile tab.

I like the idea and upon if this ever get's implemented I feel anything that is inserted into the sidebar will eventually have to have an enable/disable option to keep the side panel from cluttering too much.
and be collapsible and reorderable by the user. perhaps even allow them to remove them and add them from a pool of available blocks, kinda like the google start page thingo.

Vincent

Yeah. Dont forget to like the post if you like this suggestion. :p
There, now you got 2 likes :)

Yes, of course, everything needs an option, because it's the user that has to feel @ home ;)

Steve10

Just a little thing that for me (and hopefully for others) would be extremely helpful from an admin and organisation point of view.

I was thinking that it would be good to be able to have a small notes section or even a link block in the admin cp sidebar just to make organisation between admins easier. If I do something or am in the middle of something I'd be great if I could leave a note right there in the admin cp of what I'm doing. Or have a little links section at the side so we could link to a independent notes page as well as other stuff, for example some private details about mods that isn't appropriate to have somewhere public, or even semi-public like the mod forum.

Just a little thing, but I think it'll be quick useful, wouldn't have to be big or flashy, I was thinking just like a one line text box that expands as more stuff is written. So if it isn't used it takes up no space.

is this ever going to be added in? would love a Admin notes section in ACP and any one who has access to ACP should view notes, Html support should be a must. or even better add the full wysiwyg editor in.