1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

User Notepad/Admin Notepad

Discussion in 'XenForo Suggestions' started by Yoshi, Jan 3, 2011.

1. Yoshi

Yoshi New Member

A small suggestion: I think there should be added a personal notepad for Users and a Notepad in Admin Control Panel which all administrators can view. :)

a.tushkanov, ProCom, Krafty and 7 others like this.
  2. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

Indeed, and the notepad for users should be in the sidebar :)
    And in the Admin CP at the homepage.

Morgain likes this.
  3. Yoshi

Yoshi New Member

Yeah. Dont forget to like the post if you like this suggestion. :p

Vincent likes this.
  4. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

+1 i like it :)

5. Shelley

Shelley Well-Known Member

I like the idea and upon if this ever get's implemented I feel anything that is inserted into the sidebar will eventually have to have an enable/disable option to keep the side panel from cluttering too much.

Vincent likes this.
  6. dieketzer

dieketzer Well-Known Member

id like admin/moderator notes to be kept in a profile tab.

and be collapsible and reorderable by the user. perhaps even allow them to remove them and add them from a pool of available blocks, kinda like the google start page thingo.

7. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

Why don't use this addon ?

Just add permision and edit/delete button.

8. dieketzer

i reckon i will investigate that later in the morning.

9. Vincent

Vincent Well-Known Member

There, now you got 2 likes :)

Yes, of course, everything needs an option, because it's the user that has to feel @ home ;)

10. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

News ?

11. dieketzer

i forgot.
    i will investigate it over the weekend :)

Allan likes this.
  12. Allan

Allan Well-Known Member

Super :)

13. Steve10

Steve10 Well-Known Member

Just a little thing that for me (and hopefully for others) would be extremely helpful from an admin and organisation point of view.

I was thinking that it would be good to be able to have a small notes section or even a link block in the admin cp sidebar just to make organisation between admins easier. If I do something or am in the middle of something I'd be great if I could leave a note right there in the admin cp of what I'm doing. Or have a little links section at the side so we could link to a independent notes page as well as other stuff, for example some private details about mods that isn't appropriate to have somewhere public, or even semi-public like the mod forum.

Just a little thing, but I think it'll be quick useful, wouldn't have to be big or flashy, I was thinking just like a one line text box that expands as more stuff is written. So if it isn't used it takes up no space.

14. XxUnkn0wnxX

XxUnkn0wnxX Active Member

is this ever going to be added in? would love a Admin notes section in ACP and any one who has access to ACP should view notes, Html support should be a must. or even better add the full wysiwyg editor in.