XF 1.5 User merge failed

tr1cky

Hey,

just today I merged a user into another user.

The problem now is, that neither post count, groups, like count, avatar were moved.
I can see in xf_post that the posts now belong to the new user, but the amount of messages weren't moved, neither were the likes for the messages.

What should I do now to complete the move?

Regards

tr1cky

Well groups and avatars won't be moved. That's expected. When there's a potential conflict, the target user values win.

However, post and like count should be updated. If they haven't been, I can only guess that an add-on has interfered as there's nothing to do once you take the merge action. At this point, you'd likely need to manually update these values via the user edit page.

Well groups and avatars won't be moved. That's expected. When there's a potential conflict, the target user values win.

However, post and like count should be updated. If they haven't been, I can only guess that an add-on has interfered as there's nothing to do once you take the merge action. At this point, you'd likely need to manually update these values via the user edit page.
Is there a user cache rebuild or a crontab for counters that could be run to automatically resolve this perhaps?
I actually have this on one of the sites I help out on.

Top Bottom