User Mentions Improvements by Xon

User Mentions Improvements by Xon 2.9.0

No permission to download
@duderuud @sHORTYWZ

If you both have the [AL] Core Package by @AddonsLab add-on installed, then this is an issue with that add-on.

[AL] Core Package has a known bug with how it tries to extend \XF\Extension. I guess it completely explodes on XF2.2.13 now.

You will need to disable the "Legacy Class Extension Hack" option.

@Xon, yes, I already found out it had to do with AL Core. Already submitted a ticket for that.

Can you tell me more avount the hack option? How to do that?
It's the only option of the AL Core add-on, thanks for the heads up. Will test now.

Edit:
Disabling that option seems to work. Thanks @Xon!

@Xon I'm getting following Log error:
"
Error: Class 'SV\UserMentionsImprovements\XF\Service\Post\XFCP_Notifier' not found
src/addons/SV/UserMentionsImprovements/XF/Service/Post/Notifier.php:8
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Jun 16, 2023 at 1:29 PM

Stack trace​

#0 src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(571): include()
#1 src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(428): Composer\Autoload\includeFile('/home/vortranme...')
#2 [internal function]: Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass('SV\\UserMentions...')
#3 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('SV\\UserMentions...')
#4 src/XF/Job/Notifier.php(22): class_exists('SV\\UserMentions...')
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): XF\Job\Notifier->run(8)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#8 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#9 {main}
Using Latext XF version and Latest User Mentions Improvements by Xon 2.8.2

@Xon I'm getting following Log error:
"
Error: Class 'SV\UserMentionsImprovements\XF\Service\Post\XFCP_Notifier' not found
src/addons/SV/UserMentionsImprovements/XF/Service/Post/Notifier.php:8
  • Generated by: Unknown account
  • Jun 16, 2023 at 1:29 PM

Stack trace​

#0 src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(571): include()
#1 src/vendor/composer/ClassLoader.php(428): Composer\Autoload\includeFile('/home/vortranme...')
#2 [internal function]: Composer\Autoload\ClassLoader->loadClass('SV\\UserMentions...')
#3 [internal function]: spl_autoload_call('SV\\UserMentions...')
#4 src/XF/Job/Notifier.php(22): class_exists('SV\\UserMentions...')
#5 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(260): XF\Job\Notifier->run(8)
#6 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(202): XF\Job\Manager->runJobInternal(Array, 8)
#7 src/XF/Job/Manager.php(86): XF\Job\Manager->runJobEntry(Array, 8)
#8 job.php(43): XF\Job\Manager->runQueue(false, 8)
#9 {main}
Using Latext XF version and Latest User Mentions Improvements by Xon 2.8.2
See above about the [AL] Core Package add-on.

You may need to delete the broken notify jobs via SQL after updating that add-on

See above about the [AL] Core Package add-on.

You may need to delete the broken notify jobs via SQL after updating that add-on
"You may need to delete the broken notify jobs via SQL after updating that add-on" @Xon , could you explain me about it?,what's the way to delete notify jobs via SQL?
Many Thanks in advance.

"You may need to delete the broken notify jobs via SQL after updating that add-on" @Xon , could you explain me about it?,what's the way to delete notify jobs via SQL?
Many Thanks in advance.
This query should remove the broken jobs:
SQL:
delete from xf_job where execute_class like 'XF%Notifier' and execute_data like '%XFCP_Notifier%';

Hi @Xon

Is possible to add mention custom user fields feature? I have some dropdown custom user fields for university, city etc. It could be very good to be able to mention them. Thanks..,

Option for users to disable usergroup alert mentions in preferences by chance?
Im on a forum that has this, and the amount of spam notifications I get is just insane.

Similar to discord, there should be an option to "mute" group mentions, or disable getting an alert for one.

The user-group mentions are effectively just an expansion layer around the built-in user mentions. XF just doesn't have a robust alert mute system as Discord does.

i cannot get this to enable. permissions are set for admins, in my test ive set moderators as mentionable but when tagging the @group , nothing.

Top Bottom