User Log?

DRE

Hey what's a good user log? I just discovered some chick's username changed to herpez mouth. I was sitting here wondering why in the hell she would change her user name to that then thought maybe a moderator did it. So I went to the tools section and looked in the user log section... my user log section looks like this:

bs.webp

No entry in the User Log displays the name change. I think the user log may actually be Syndol's User Essentials modification? Not sure. I don't know what tools is supposed to look like... Oh wait I have a xamp... K so Registration Logs and User Log is extra. Alright I don't know what addon adds the Registration Log but when I look at it it showed that there was 300 failed attempts to create an account on my site yesterday by spammers holy #$%!!! :o The pattern I noticed is that once the spammer fails with one email they'll try again with other username about 3 or 4 more times then it's back to trying to register with a different email. Disturbingly persistent...

Oh also saw a Server Error http://xenforo.com/community/threads/what-server-error-is-this.38900/

Anyway, none of that stuff told me who changed her name to Herpez Mouth so I guess I'll just ask her myself.

I think the user log may actually be Syndol's User Essentials modification?
It is indeed.
If the name change is not in the User Log then that means the name was not changed by the user but rather by staff.
Try checking the Moderator or Admin logs for the user profile save record.

It is indeed.
If the name change is not in the User Log then that means the name was not changed by the user but rather by staff.
Try checking the Moderator or Admin logs for the user profile save record.
Damn. K thanks dude.

lol @ Herpez Mouth. That is friggin funny :D:cry:
She deleted her albums, removed her avatar so I demoted her account to noob status and called it a day. *shrugs

My guess is someone either hacked her account, like her boyfriend or something or she's got issues.

Top Bottom