• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

XF 1.2 user group

WCFA

I have tried a few different settings in the search not able to pull up members in the groups .
Example : Association Interstate Coordinator tried to pull up members by checking the box and tried the drop down
give zero returns.

Martok

Search users and then for Is in Secondary Group check the group you are searching for. Primary group should be left as Registered if you have things set up properly - everyone should have the Registered group as their primary group.

WCFA

Yep they are setup that way,:) the primary will show in a search secondary does not show.
Not even Admin. I find it odd they simply do not have this located under groups as a simple access.
Rather using a search . Still getting used to XF stuff is often for me not where I logically think it would be.
Group members should they not be located under groups? Rather a person must go unto USER SEARCH.
when actually this is a group search. On my old program, I simply clicked on the group and it show the members
one step. Thanks for the help . I will see if I can figure this out.