Add-on User Group Post Limit/Premium Membership

LuvMeSumZen

I have a for sale forum on my board that is currently free. I'd like to keep the current forum free but start charging premium memberships to use a separate vendor forum. Ideally I'd like to allow specified user groups to have a specified number of free listings over a specified length of time in the current forum. For example Full Members would be allowed x number of free listings per month in that forum, and if they want to sell more frequently they buy a subscription that allows them to sell in the vendor forum. I'd like 2 possibly 3 levels of premium memberships. A per month period would be all the Add On would need - no weekly or daily options etc.

Not sure if I've done a very good job of explaining what I need. If this is somehow already possible I haven't been able to figure out how to do it.

Thank you for the reply. I'll PM you probably - had to make an unplanned road trip so better not be typing too much (refueling now so not typing while driving). Actually PM me please and let me know best way to contact.

Top Bottom