XF 2.2 User group banner not showing

sam2019

New 2.2 installation:
I have created 2 additional user groups, "477 owner" and "dev group". While the first shows up under the name the second does not. I have played with Display styling priority but have run out of options how to make it appear. anyone can help please?

Attachments

• Clipboard01.webp
    Clipboard01.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 16
OK this banner business is a total mess. I have deleted and created a few test groups and added myself to them and they do not show up. now even the ones that showed before do not show up anymore. renaming, deleting and re-creating, all of no use.
This is the very first issue I come up against in using this software and i already hit a wall.

I have spent hours now trying to get just 2 extra group banners to show but to no avail. quite the oppsite now one of the two that was initially showing is also not showing any more.

Attachments

• Clipboard04.webp
    Clipboard04.webp
    31.7 KB · Views: 22
  • Clipboard03.webp
    Clipboard03.webp
    7.2 KB · Views: 20
  • Clipboard02.webp
    Clipboard02.webp
    56.4 KB · Views: 21
  • Clipboard01.webp
    Clipboard01.webp
    37.4 KB · Views: 34
I made the same assumption. I thought the banner styling was styling the user group title, not adding another completely different title. I was also wasting a lot of time going in circles trying to figure out why it wasn't working, which is how I found this thread. :)

Top Bottom