I know it varies depending on type of content, audience, niche, and how users discovered your profiles on the network but perhaps we could extrapolate rough ideas?
Site Niche: Gaming
10 Likes per posting
3 shares per posting
1 commet per posting
Site Social Traffic: 27.22%
39 comments per posting
10 reshares per posting
75 +1's per posting
Site Social Traffic: 29.94%
Engagement: 2 retweets, 4 favorites per tweet on average
Site Social Traffic: 21.5%
Followers: ~450 followers
Engagement: 1 repin per pin on average
Site Social Traffic: 8.31%
Analysis:- I think G+ is underrated and could become more important depending on how Google chooses to use it G+ posts in search rankings.
- Pinterest is a pretty crappy network for gaming.
- A bulk of all social network followings are junk. Perhaps they got bored of the game my site focusses on (Minecraft).
- I either suck at Facebook or it's overrated.
- Twitter engagement per tweet (I do roughly 5 per day) is really low..?
- Overall, I think it's important to be on multiple networks as it seems there are different types of individuals who use each one. (Demographics, age, and interaction habits).
* I chose not to include Youtube as I have not posted anything on there in over a year and so traffic to my site is minuscule.
Interested to see what type of social stats you all experience.