XF 1.1 User criteria: registered LESS than x days?

RobParker

I'd like to give a notification (using Chris's addon) to all of our new users (i.e. people who joined in the last few months).

From what I can see there's a criteria for users registered for at least X days but not the inverse?

Any ideas?

Not sure I folllow, aren't the usergroup promotion criteria just the same user criteria?

I still only see "User has been registered for at least X days:" which is the opposite to what I want.

Not sure I folllow, aren't the usergroup promotion criteria just the same user criteria?

I still only see "User has been registered for at least X days:" which is the opposite to what I want.
Create a new User Group and assign it no additional permissions. Create a new user group promotion for:
User is has been registered for X days.

They will be promoted to the new group.

You can now use criteria to display to members who are NOT in that user group.

The system shouldn't notice any performance issues. Note that users won't be immediately promoted to the new group, they will be promoted within an hour of them logging into your system.

The system shouldn't notice any performance issues. Note that users won't be immediately promoted to the new group, they will be promoted within an hour of them logging into your system.

Yeah, I just wondered if that cron happened all at once and might be an issue or if it does it in stages?

Think I might leave this until some extra criteria are added as it's not a very nice solution anyway especially if we need to do it again in the future for different time criteria.

Thanks anyway guys :-)

Top Bottom