Resource icon

User Criteria by Xon [Paid] 1.3.3

No permission to buy ($20.00)

Xon

Xon submitted a new resource:

User Criteria by Xon - Adds User Criteria designed to help spot spam bots, and other misc tasks.

Adds some User Criteria/AdminCP search options designed to help some misc admin tasks
  • If the home page is set.
  • If the time between registration and last activity is X days.
  • User has a gravatar avatar
  • User does not have a gravatar avatar
  • User has a custom avatar stored locally
  • User does not have a custom avatar stored locally

AdminCP User Search options:

View attachment 139574

Installation

I recommend using...

Read more about this resource...

Can you extend this to promotion criterias too?
I am interesting in options for promotion (and have signature criteria in User Criteria/AdminCP search options too):
  • User have avatar
  • User have not avatar
  • User have signature
  • User have not signature
If the time between registration and last activity is X days
Ther is no more or less? Just exact time?

Just a thought!
If you extend criterias for promotion and that included signature, and if you develope addon (say your price) which will empty signatures (for registered users) fill with custom default signature , and also cover new users registration with default custom signature, to configure default signature is marked with no signature in User Criteria/AdminCP search options. So if you search in ACP for user without signature, it will list also users with default signature too.

I don't near term have plans to develop this add-on further, I'm quite busy with other ongoing feature & development work for my other add-ons.

Can you extend this to promotion criterias too?
I am interesting in options for promotion (and have signature criteria in User Criteria/AdminCP search options too):
  • User have avatar
  • User have not avatar
  • User have signature
  • User have not signature
There is already the option to search by having no avatar. Probably not consistently between admincp and notices tho.

Ther is no more or less? Just exact time?
It is at most. So if someone has only 1 hour between registration and last activity, search for a "registration and last activity is X days" of 1 day will find them.

Just a thought!
If you extend criterias for promotion and that included signature, and if you develope addon (say your price) which will empty signatures (for registered users) fill with custom default signature , and also cover new users registration with default custom signature, to configure default signature is marked with no signature in User Criteria/AdminCP search options. So if you search in ACP for user without signature, it will list also users with default signature too.
I'm not sure how the default custom signature you are talking about is stored so it is hard to tell without looking into it.

This works great. On TAZ I mainly use it for two things:

@Jeremy's Mini Avatar with Tag addon places a mini-me avatar next to tagged usernames upload_2016-8-23_11-54-11.webp but if a member is using a gravatar and doesn't have a custom avatar uploaded the mini-me avatar shows a default XF avatar instead. However, if a member is using a gravatar *and* also uploads a custom avatar the gravatar will still display as their avatar but the mini-me will display the custom uploaded avatar. So, now I can create a notice for members using a gravatar who don't have a custom avatar uploaded (which is most of them) asking them to add a custom avatar if they want their mini-me to work properly.

Removing useless accounts: I do a search for members who've got zero posts, haven't been logged in for at least a year, and whose Time between registration and last activity is 1 day. These can either be batch deleted or otherwise updated so that they don't receive site mailings for example (if you send out a newsletter for instance - it's a waste of time send them to the members that show up in this search).

Xon updated User Criteria by Xon with a new update entry:

1.3.3 - Feature update

• Has posted in the last X days (min/max)
  • User has added at least X tags (min/max)
    • Recommend adding the index;
      Code:
      `ALTER TABLE xf_tag_content ADD INDEX user_id (add_user_id ASC)`
  • User has created at least X resolved reports (min/max)
  • User has no (active only/or include expired) warnings in the last X months.
  • User has less than X (active only/or include expired) warning points
  • User has 2FA enabled/disabled

Read the rest of this update entry...

Reactions: rdn
Top Bottom