XF 1.1 User Caches can not be rebuild past 30k after 3.8 import

high1976

I'm fiddling with the import from 3.8.x atm, everything was imported but I'm not able to rebuild the user caches past 30k. It works till 24k-29k (depending on users to process per page) but then it stops
Rebuilding Caches...

An error occurred or the request was stopped.
it can be resumed but stops shortly after again.
All other caches went fine, no errors in log. PHP-mem was set to 256/512/1G but not much difference. Server has 16G ram.
We have ~95k users with 900k posts. Rebuild wasn't an issue when I tried with 1.0, could it be that new profile fields cause too much load (we have ~40, userfield_value atm ~3,370,552 ) on userdata?
I guess theres no command-line way to update users? Any other ideas?

It should automatically refresh to another page with a more specific error (or a blank page perhaps). Does it do this?

The profile fields could be related, but I doubt it (I don't actually think they're rebuilt).

when I click 'continue rebuilding' it goes on but stops after several users (can be 100 or 1k) again with the undefined error-page. No blank page, its always asking for continue or stop. While this came up, php is still working for minutes with 100% cpu-load

Well, if you submit FTP and admin CP access via a ticket, I'll look into it and see if I can find anything. (Though keep in mind that it is Christmas, in terms of speed of response. :))

to close that down, its solved when php5-fpm is limited with a request_terminate_timeout equal to max_execution_time (we use 300, default=0). Works perfectly now on all caches.

Top Bottom