Useful EXTRA.css content

Useful EXTRA.css content

Rather than a bunch of links to the extra.css code, how about compiling it all in one place?
I like it in the current format, to be honest. It means if someone updates one of the methods/modifications, you know you are reading the most current version.

Can someone perhaps tell me how to force the post control bar to the bottom? When someone has only posted a single line of text, and has no signature, it sits in the middle of their post and looks odd and i would prefer it be in line with the bottom of the member info box.

Screen Shot 2014-09-16 at 20.36.14.webp

I was wondering if the custom CSS for the profile posts would also somehow work for the profile post comments? I'm struggling to find how to remove the gradient and edit them so this would be a much easier way. :P

Can someone perhaps tell me how to force the post control bar to the bottom? When someone has only posted a single line of text, and has no signature, it sits in the middle of their post and looks odd and i would prefer it be in line with the bottom of the member info box.

View attachment 84047
Code:
.message .messageContent {
min-height: 100px !important;
}
play with the number.

Resource manager download button css
Hello
Normal state
img

How can I do this way
img

Thank you.

Actually I'm not sure and don't have much time to check it. However I don't recommend it here. Some resource may have more tabs.

Anyway, how do you like this:

upload_2015-4-7_22-15-48.webp

Top Bottom