Lack of interest Use rich text in visitor user panel

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

gmaister22

Hello, i would like that feature to be included on the next update since its very basic but also very useful and will help a lot users.

Here's what is the problem...every time i change or update a template i get the user groups colors not to work as they should (it will require template edits to fix em)

I have changed the admin color but it doesnt appear on the Online Users.

LiI

LiM

LiN

LiO

Also an Online/Offline indicator should also be added , something like a green or red dot would be cool :)

Hope i helped by my suggestions to improvements

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
I feel if one is added it ought to be text based. It's about the only thing in the postbit i would most probably have showing.

On that note, I'm sure that an online status template modification was posted and more sure It goes or atleast i had this working in the extra.css which would leave you safe from updating a template when the next build(s) are released.

Regarding the usergroup colours (if I'm reading your concern correctly) but you can achieve this by following this guide Usergroup Markups as it doesn't require for you to touch any templates leaving you safe from any updates that may cause in a template needing reverted.

On that note, I'm sure that an online status template modification was posted and more sure It goes or atleast i had this working in the extra.css which would leave you safe from updating a template when the next build(s) are released.
the weird part is that the online modification was done in extra.css and after upgrading the template it disappeared :(
(anyway i done it again)

the weird part is that the online modification was done in extra.css and after upgrading the template it disappeared :(
(anyway i done it again)

I wouldn't imagine the extra.css template would need reverting (if I read correctly) which would be the reason why you lost everything. For future reference I would leave the extra.css alone so your additional css code works simply revert the templates that the extra.css code is pulling from.

Off-topic: Your name "NoIR" rings a bell do I know you from somewhere?
smile.png

Hehe i honestly don't know ^^

by the way i just saw your threads for the usergroup rank images , how you apply them?

To be honest, I haven't really looked into adding ranks so I couldn't give you a concrete answer. There is a link somewhere on adding ranks which I'll post in this post if I do find that link.

It's somewhere in one of my graphic submission rank threads.

Edit: Here you go adding ranks though I haven't tried it yet but i shouldn't see a problem.

Top Bottom