XF 2.1 URL unfurling problem

Robru

External links work fine, but with internal forum links I get this error.
What should I do and where to keep the internal links working properly?

Thank you.

It's most likely an internal DNS resolving or firewall issue. It's not uncommon for a web server to be unable to resolve its own domain name back to itself (or firewall configured to block its external interface).

It's most likely an internal DNS resolving or firewall issue. It's not uncommon for a web server to be unable to resolve its own domain name back to itself (or firewall configured to block its external interface).
Thanks Chris, I will check the internal DNS resolving and the Sophos firewall or that it will not block the external interface.

I am also having a new problem with unfurling. External sites unfurl and display fine, but when posts on my forum are referenced, I get the following 403 error (via the Unfurling tester). The URL just shows as the plain URL (as if it was pasted on the same line, not a line by itself for unfurling purposes).

Screen Shot 2019-11-05 at 5.30.25 PM.webp

Has anyone had this problem and would they know why? It was working fine until recently.

Thanks
Gerry

I am also having a new problem with unfurling. External sites unfurl and display fine, but when posts on my forum are referenced, I get the following 403 error (via the Unfurling tester). The URL just shows as the plain URL (as if it was pasted on the same line, not a line by itself for unfurling purposes).

View attachment 213212

Has anyone had this problem and would they know why? It was working fine until recently.

Thanks
Gerry

Is the forum/post in question open to guests?

Top Bottom