Urgent - Please Help. Thanks,

Gopala Subramanium

My site (www.FixMyStuff.In) has been excessively slow for the past few days and I get 500 Internal Server error very often.

I'm hosted with Godaddy. I got in touch with the host many a times but they say that things are absolutely fine at their end.:cry:

Can anyone please check this let me know any solution please?

Thanks a ton in advance.

This looks to be a problem:

[Tue Oct 16 03:39:46 2012] [warn] [client <removed>] mod_fcgid: read data timeout in 120 seconds
[Tue Oct 16 03:39:46 2012] [error] [client <removed>] Premature end of script headers: index.php

You may wan to try disabling your addons first to see if the problem persists. 2 minutes is a long time to load a script.

Do you have a lot of addons?

Thanks. Yes, I do have a lot of add-ons. Can you give me an idea as to which add-on is giving this problem? This will be really helpful. Thanks,

The best way to do this is just to disable the addons all at once and see if performance changes.

a) if the performance changes, then it's likely caused by an addon.
b) if the performance does not change, then it's likely a server or database issue.

Add this line to your config.php to temporarily disable the addons. Remove this line after you're done testing.
Code:
$config['enableListeners'] = 0;

After you've done the above and determined it's an Addon issue, list your addons here and then we can see if any of them have been identified as a troublemaker.

If it's not addon related, then that's a whole other path to go down.

Thanks ENF & DOA. I disabled all the add-ons have enabled a few important ones and seems to be a little better now. Let me monitor this for some time, will get back to you all incase i need further help. Thankyou so much for such quick help.

Top Bottom