XF 1.2 Urgent help needed

ineedhelp

I'm getting this when I click on anyones username and File not found error when I click on any thread.

I have not made any changes… Everything was working fine and all of a sudden this started to happen.

I can access my ACP…. No errors in error logs.

Screen Shot 2013-07-23 at 23.24.20.webp

Screen Shot 2013-07-23 at 23.28.13.webp

Anyone know what's happened?

All files seem fine on server and I can see nodes and everything perfectly fine in ACP as well.

But what's gone wrong?

Last edited by a moderator:
Your server doesn't seem to be setup to allow full friendly URLs. Try disabling them to regain a working site.
Very strange, I disabled Friendly URLS and everything is working again.

But I've had Friendly URLs enabled since over a year and never had any problems until tonight.

What could have caused this? Because I want to re-enable the option.

But I've had Friendly URLs enabled since over a year and never had any problems until tonight.

Are you on a shared host? If so, have they done any updates recently?

Delete your old .htaccess, rename htaccess.txt to .htaccess and turn on friendly url's again. If it still doesn't work. Then it's host related with Apache re-write not working correctly.

Exactly what you did. You removed the original .htaccess (by renaming it to .htaccess-) and replaced it with a new, fresh version. Something within the old .htacess has started to fail, for whatever reason.

Exactly what you did. You removed the original .htaccess (by renaming it to .htaccess-) and replaced it with a new, fresh version. Something within the old .htacess has started to fail, for whatever reason.
It's not really a new fresh version…. It's just the htaccess.txt file which I had on my server for nearly 2 years. Just renamed that.

So I don't need to do anything else?

Top Bottom