Add-on [URGENT - CASH WAITING!!] Allow members to customise What's New (remove selected forums)

CTXMedia

I urgently need an add-on for my larger site that will allow my members to selectively remove forums from the What's New results page.

I did have an offer from someone else about six weeks ago but have heard nothing back from them and they haven't visited the XF community forums for a month, so I need someone else to take up the mantle and make this add-on for me please.

It should be fairly straight forward - show a list of forums that a person has the privs to access, and allow them to select the ones they DON'T want to see in What's New. (Especially handy for those off-topic forums that can generate a lot of chatter and fill up What's New with content that isn't related to the site!)

PLEASE step forward and help me out as there is a real potential for me to lose members and this add-on will allow them to filter What's New to their specific content requirements and keep them on board.

Reply here or by PM and let me know when you can start - the sooner the better!!!

Many thanks,
Shaun :D

Hi GeeksChat,

I am just finishing another mod for Morgain at the moment, but would be keen to help you out here. I'm still a bit new to making XenForo mods and the two I'm making for Morgain are my first ever, but this one sounds like a bit of fun.

Send me a PM and we can discuss.

Hi GeeksChat,

I am just finishing another mod for Morgain at the moment, but would be keen to help you out here. I'm still a bit new to making XenForo mods and the two I'm making for Morgain are my first ever, but this one sounds like a bit of fun.

Send me a PM and we can discuss.

Excellent ... will do. (y)

I urgently need an add-on for my larger site that will allow my members to selectively remove forums from the What's New results page.

I did have an offer from someone else about six weeks ago but have heard nothing back from them and they haven't visited the XF community forums for a month, so I need someone else to take up the mantle and make this add-on for me please.

It should be fairly straight forward - show a list of forums that a person has the privs to access, and allow them to select the ones they DON'T want to see in What's New. (Especially handy for those off-topic forums that can generate a lot of chatter and fill up What's New with content that isn't related to the site!)

PLEASE step forward and help me out as there is a real potential for me to lose members and this add-on will allow them to filter What's New to their specific content requirements and keep them on board.

Reply here or by PM and let me know when you can start - the sooner the better!!!

Many thanks,
Shaun :D

I guess if you set the permissions of a specific Forum to "View Thread Content" by Registered Membery Only, then it will not show in What`s New.
Is your request not working with the default buid-in permission-options?

Top Bottom