MG 1.1 Uploaded video, nothing to embed with the gallery code

The Grand Potentate

Please forgive me the simplistic question but I'm needing a connect the dots chart for using the media gallery. Just installed and setup permissions. We had a user upload a video but we can't get it into a post. When he clicks on the camera button it just comes up with an empty gallery tag. How do we get the embedded videos into posts?

The camera button should load a tray (like smilies) which allows you to select a media item to embed in the post.

If that doesn't work then it could be a Javascript issue or similar.

Any JavaScript errors in the console?

xenforo.js:223 XenForo.activate(#document)
xenforo.js:273 PageNav e.fn.init(1)
xenforo.js:273 PageNav e.fn.init(1)
attachment_editor_new.js?_v=200a1f38:12 Attachments changed, total files: 0, images: 0
xenforo.js:209 XenForo.init() 174ms. jQuery 1.11.0/1.2.8-dev
favicon.ico Failed to load resource: the server responded with a status of 404 (Not Found)

not sure if that's what you want. opened the javascript console in google chrome and copied the results over. its not working for us on mobile or desktop.

Not particularly. This is usually the part where I'd ask if you can reproduce the issue here but... ;)

Realistically this would usually be a JavaScript issue (which you suggest it isn't) or a permission issue (but if you can view and add media to the gallery then it shouldn't be that).

I guess if you can open a ticket and provide a login which reproduces the issue then it'll be easier if I can just log in and take a look directly.

Not particularly. This is usually the part where I'd ask if you can reproduce the issue here but... ;)

Realistically this would usually be a JavaScript issue (which you suggest it isn't) or a permission issue (but if you can view and add media to the gallery then it shouldn't be that).

I guess if you can open a ticket and provide a login which reproduces the issue then it'll be easier if I can just log in and take a look directly.
submitted

Top Bottom