Upload Signature Pictures [Deleted]

I can't buy this thing either and his forum is full of spam.... hoping someone else makes a better add-on because I would like this functionality.

I can't buy this thing either and his forum is full of spam.... hoping someone else makes a better add-on because I would like this functionality.
Sorry you are getting issues while buying please let me check please confirm did you apply for license ??;

Messaged you on your forum August 5th. No response.

Not working with XF 2.2. Or, it's not for me...

It actually can be made to work but the released version doesn't. It's finally working on a forum I manage but it took weeks and a lot of patience to get that to happen.

The dev. @fahad ashraf, was ill for a while and I tried to be as patient as I could for a long while. I don't know if he's ill again or not. He should probably just release the fixed version he finally gave me.

Update: I spoke to soon.

I woke up this morning to see a series of errors linked to this addon.

It is no longer worth the effort to troubleshoot it or go through the lengthy rigamarole to get @fahad ashraf to fix it. Uninstalled. Chalk it up to experience. Bad experience.

Update: I spoke to soon.

I woke up this morning to see a series of errors linked to this addon.

It is no longer worth the effort to troubleshoot it or go through the lengthy rigamarole to get @fahad ashraf to fix it. Uninstalled. Chalk it up to experience. Bad experience.
Sorry for errors can you please post error here let me take a look on it

Messaged you on your forum August 5th. No response.

Not working with XF 2.2. Or, it's not for me...
Sorry about no response did you message me on xenforo or my site ? Let me fixed @djbaxter errors then i will update new version you can then download it as I can't upload it now because as my beloved client report there are series of errors

Sorry for errors can you please post error here let me take a look on it
No thank you. I uninstalled your addon and deleted the errors. Enough is enough.

All I can tell you is that the server error log email indicated "Call to a member function hasBranding() on bool".

Today at 7:00 AM

I purchased this addon on April 23, 2021.

It took until August 6 to get a working version. Now some other error has cropped up and it's just not worth my time to mess around with this addon any longer, especially since it only gets occasional use by the membership. It's a lot easier to just have members upload an image to a service like imagur or Dropbox and link to it there.

For those who still want it, I suggest as I did above that you release the last version I downloaded from you and let them take up the task of troubleshooting.

I don't have more details. I have already posted all I have. And I am no longer interested in installing this addon.

You messaged me August 29 that you would send me a new version for 2.2

You messaged me September 2 that it would be send "next week.

I responded Monday that was now 11 days, and responded again today at 15 days. NO reply from you.

You messaged me August 29 that you would send me a new version for 2.2

You messaged me September 2 that it would be send "next week.

I responded Monday that was now 11 days, and responded again today at 15 days. NO reply from you.
Will launch new version on Wednesday

Top Bottom