Implemented Upload image from mobile device to a post

Salty

Tigatrus said:
I just hope there's a way to take a pic and upload it from an iphone
Props to Tig for mentioning this in the mobile thread.
A system for users to easily add image content from their mobile device to the forums would be ideal.
We would like to take advantage of the mobile market in anyway possible so that we can generate more traffic and content on our sites.

Upvote 1
This suggestion has been implemented. Votes are no longer accepted.
Yeah not like they would have other things to work on to get their brand new software out. :rolleyes:

For the 3 month average period ending in May, 234 million Americans age 13 and older used mobile devices. 31.9% of those people use their browsers on their phone. 20.8% accessed a social networking site or blog. (source)

“In the last 12 months customers around the world have ordered more than $1 billion of products from Amazon using a mobile device,” says Amazon.com CEO Jeff Bezos. (Source)

I would like to know that my site is covering all available markets, and delivering content to as many eyes as possible. I want to also be excited about it's ease-of-use for all users regardless of their technological handicaps. A third party solution to mobile is great for a small forum, but for big forums, it simply isn't an option.

Top Bottom