cosmin85

Hello ,
I want to update my forum from 1.3.2 to 1.4.3 and i get this errors :

Code:
Server Error

unserialize(): Error at offset 0 of 1 bytes

XenForo_Application::handlePhpError()
    unserialize() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 672
    XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->updatePropertyCacheInStyle() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 642
    XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->rebuildPropertyCacheInStyleAndChildren() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2436
    XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertiesFromArray() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2307
    XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertyXml() in XenForo/Model/StyleProperty.php at line 2240
    XenForo_Model_StyleProperty->importStylePropertyDevelopmentXml() in XenForo/Deferred/ImportMasterData.php at line 26
    XenForo_Deferred_ImportMasterData->execute() in XenForo/Deferred/Atomic.php at line 66
    XenForo_Deferred_Atomic->execute() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 256
    XenForo_Model_Deferred->runDeferred() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 390
    XenForo_Model_Deferred->_runInternal() in XenForo/Model/Deferred.php at line 316
    XenForo_Model_Deferred->runByUniqueKey() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Abstract.php at line 34
    XenForo_Install_Controller_Abstract->_manualDeferredRunner() in XenForo/Install/Controller/Upgrade.php at line 221
    XenForo_Install_Controller_Upgrade->actionRunDeferred() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 347
    XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
    XenForo_FrontController->run() in /var/www/vhosts/xxxxxxxx/install/index.php at line 18

Also i have re-upload the "upload" content folder few times and with no succes. :(
I cant acces the admin.php also, for delete/deactivate addons .
I use a vps server with plesk and php 5.4

@Chris D can you help me please? thx a lot :)

Last edited:
This error generally comes up during the initial install and when that happens, it's usually down to incompatibilities between the PHP MySQL client library and the MySQL server (older client library).

This could be down to something related to style customizations (and properties that changed type). Ideally, I would recommend reverting to a pre-upgrade backup and removing any custom styles to see if that resolves the issue (rebuilding the master data in the old version should be sufficient to trigger it).

You may be able to get away with it by putting:
Code:
$config['checkVersion'] = false;
Into config.php to access your control panel, but that's not definitive. From there, you could try exporting your styles and removing them one by one to see if that helps. I would strongly recommend taking another backup before doing this though.

Top Bottom