1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

Upgrades not listed under purchase list after payment completion

Discussion in 'XenForo Questions and Support' started by deepa, May 25, 2013.

1. deepa

deepa New Member

I have created upgrades for users .After payment paid users not listed in active upgrates.can any one help me.how to solve this?

2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Please ensure you post in the correct forum.

This is not a development discussion, I have moved it to questions and support.

3. deepa

deepa New Member

Paid users not listed in paid members list.how to solve this?

4. deepa

deepa New Member

I have paid the amount via sandbox for user upgrades .payment process successfully created but still
    upgrade listed in available upgrade .upgrades not working correctly.how to solve this?

5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Please do not post the same thread multiple times - this is the fourth thread now.

Post all of the details as to what you have done.

Check the ACP error logs.

Disable any add-ons and try again.

6. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Check the xf_user_upgrade_log table. Is there any record of the transaction? The record may contain a specific error message if there was a problem. If there is no record of the transaction then make sure the payment completed (in your paypal account). Also check these things:

1) Make sure your board URL is correct:

Admin CP -> Home -> Options -> Basic Board Information -> Board URL

2) Note that the paypal callbacks don't work if your forum is behind a htaccess login.

Or it's possible Paypal simply failed to send the callback. That happens sometimes in which case you can manually upgrade the user in the Admin CP.

7. deepa

deepa New Member

Checked the xf_user_upgrade_log table no entries .My board url is like http://example.com.

i don know how to check below point

Note that the paypal callbacks don't work if your forum is behind a htaccess login.

8. deepa

deepa New Member

Im new to this software so i don know even some basics things.so pls help me to solve this

9. Jake Bunce

Jake Bunce XenForo Moderator Staff Member

That means no payment callbacks have been received from Paypal. That is the problem.

I would refer back to my previous post:

10. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

And you need to ensure that you followed the instructions when listing the PayPal account in XF:

Shelley likes this.