XF 1.2 Upgraded, weird database error.

Verringer

When I'm trying to access boards, I get:
ac6af917b163c706c30873d53d978479.png

I have no idea what this is, how to fix it. I had the plugin forum watch but I got rid of it now.

Well this isn't fixed :confused:

I've created the correct table, but it's still reporting the error. The initial problem I thought was due to the new table being pre-fixed with his cpanel username.

Is it worth re-building the master data?

Full server error

Code:
Server Error Log
Error Info
Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli_Exception: Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'forum_watch.node_id' in 'on clause' - library/Zend/Db/Statement/Mysqli.php:77
Generated By: MattW, 4 minutes ago
Stack Trace
#0 /home/voxelin/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Statement.php(115): Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare('????SELECT node...')
#1 /home/voxelin/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php(381): Zend_Db_Statement->__construct(Object(Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli), '????SELECT node...')
#2 /home/voxelin/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(478): Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare('????SELECT node...')
#3 /home/voxelin/public_html/library/Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php(753): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query('????SELECT node...', 32)
#4 /home/voxelin/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Forum.php(29): Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow('????SELECT node...', 32)
#5 /home/voxelin/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php(177): XenForo_Model_Forum->getForumById(32, Array)
#6 /home/voxelin/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php(38): XenForo_ControllerHelper_ForumThreadPost->getForumOrError(32, Array)
#7 /home/voxelin/public_html/library/XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php(88): XenForo_ControllerHelper_ForumThreadPost->assertForumValidAndViewable(32, Array)
#8 /home/voxelin/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(337): XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum()
#9 /home/voxelin/public_html/library/XenForo/FrontController.php(134): XenForo_FrontController->dispatch(Object(XenForo_RouteMatch))
#10 /home/voxelin/public_html/index.php(13): XenForo_FrontController->run()
#11 {main}
Request State
array(3) {
  ["url"] => string(42) "http://voxel.in/index.php?forums/habbo.32/"
  ["_GET"] => array(1) {
    ["forums/habbo_32/"] => string(0) ""
  }
  ["_POST"] => array(0) {
  }
}

Right, I know what the issue is.

The database being used by the forum isn't the one used by Cpanel (or at least the cpanel account I was given access to).

NOW it's fixed (y)

@Chris Verringer has asked his host to move the forum into a new cpanel hosting package (but on the same server), however, the config.php file wasn't updated, so the forum was connecting to the old database in the old hosting package.

I've re-uploaded the working database into the new hosting package, and corrected the config.php file, and it's working again now (which explains why dropping and re-creating the table wasn't fixing the issue).

NOW it's fixed (y)

@Chris Verringer has asked his host to move the forum into a new cpanel hosting package (but on the same server), however, the config.php file wasn't updated, so the forum was connecting to the old database in the old hosting package.

I've re-uploaded the working database into the new hosting package, and corrected the config.php file, and it's working again now (which explains why dropping and re-creating the table wasn't fixing the issue).
Thanks a ton dude.

Top Bottom