XF 1.2 Upgraded, weird database error.

Verringer

When I'm trying to access boards, I get:
ac6af917b163c706c30873d53d978479.png

I have no idea what this is, how to fix it. I had the plugin forum watch but I got rid of it now.

and have you re-created the table as per the instructions?
As it says here?
CREATE TABLE xf_forum_watch (
`user_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
`node_id` int(10) unsigned NOT NULL,
`notify_on` enum('','thread','message') NOT NULL,
`send_alert` tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL,
`send_email` tinyint(3) unsigned NOT NULL,
PRIMARY KEY (`user_id`,`node_id`),
KEY `node_id_notify_on` (`node_id`,`notify_on`)
) ENGINE = InnoDB CHARACTER SET utf8 COLLATE utf8_general_ci
I attempted to and got met with

#1046 - No database selected

No, you just need to make sure you have selected your XenForo database before running the SQL command in phpMyAdmin
okay, did this and it's worked now! Still getting this though?
Server Error
Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'forum_watch.node_id' in 'on clause'

1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 753
  5. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->fetchRow() in XenForo/Model/Forum.php at line 29
  6. XenForo_Model_Forum->getForumById() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php at line 177
  7. XenForo_ControllerHelper_ForumThreadPost->getForumOrError() in XenForo/ControllerHelper/ForumThreadPost.php at line 38
  8. XenForo_ControllerHelper_ForumThreadPost->assertForumValidAndViewable() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Forum.php at line 88
  9. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Forum->actionForum() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  10. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  11. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/voxelin/public_html/index.php at line 13

That's the same as the original error you were getting. Are you sure you successfully dropped the table?
It's saying the database doesn't exist, even though I made it. I did previously remove Forum Watch after upgrading without thinking twice. Could this have caused a neverending issue?

Just tried to post.

Mysqli prepare error: Unknown column 'forum_watch.notify_on' in 'field list'
  1. Zend_Db_Statement_Mysqli->_prepare() in Zend/Db/Statement.php at line 115
  2. Zend_Db_Statement->__construct() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Mysqli.php at line 381
  3. Zend_Db_Adapter_Mysqli->prepare() in Zend/Db/Adapter/Abstract.php at line 478
  4. Zend_Db_Adapter_Abstract->query() in XenForo/Model.php at line 219
  5. XenForo_Model->fetchAllKeyed() in XenForo/Model/ForumWatch.php at line 109
  6. XenForo_Model_ForumWatch->getUsersWatchingForum() in XenForo/Model/ForumWatch.php at line 205
  7. XenForo_Model_ForumWatch->sendNotificationToWatchUsersOnMessage() inXenForo/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php at line 156
  8. XenForo_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction() inWidgetFramework/Extend/DataWriter/DiscussionMessage/Post.php at line 4
  9. WidgetFramework_Extend_DataWriter_DiscussionMessage_Post->_postSaveAfterTransaction() inXenForo/DataWriter.php at line 1411
  10. XenForo_DataWriter->save() in XenForo/ControllerPublic/Thread.php at line 548
  11. XenForo_ControllerPublic_Thread->actionAddReply() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 337
  12. XenForo_FrontController->dispatch() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 134
  13. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/voxelin/public_html/index.php at line 13

Last edited:
You still haven't resolved the issue.

Make sure you select the database from the left hand side in phpMyAdmin before trying to run the queries.

You still haven't resolved the issue.

Make sure you select the database from the left hand side in phpMyAdmin before trying to run the queries.
Thanks, I selected it now. Uninstalled, Dropped the table and created the table. It's still giving the exact same error. I'm stumped

Top Bottom