• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

MG 1.1 Upgrade to 1.1.12

Mark T

Found this notification in acp:
New version for XenForo Media Gallery - Version 1.1.12

So then I go the customer area of xf, and note the newest download for me is 1.1.11

Any help on where to get the update?

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Your license needs to be active at the date of the release in order to download it.

XFMG 1.2.12 was released March 21.

The notification in the ACP is from a third party add-on so won't take into account the license active state.

Mark T

Thank you Brogan.

I have a question then please. I purchased my XF forum license some time back, and I do see the license is expired. I plan to renew. But I only recently purchased the MG addin. Is the MG support license directly tied to a valid XF license?

Thanks.

Brogan

XenForo moderator
Staff member
Is the MG support license directly tied to a valid XF license?
Yes.

You just need to renew the license and all add-ons associated with it will also be renewed.

Note that the cost for renewal changes, depending on which add-ons are associated with the license: https://xenforo.com/purchase/xenforo-details

Edit: Yes, I can see now you only very recently purchased XFMG - as Chris said below, submit a ticket and we'll see what we can do.

Chris D

XenForo developer
Staff member
It is tied to the license yes. Submit a ticket from your customer area after you renew and we will sort something out.