XF 1.4 Upgrade messed up my user info

RustyDogma

I did merges, and they were all accepted, but now I have this mess. No idea which place to look to fix it :)

Attachments

• Capture.webp
    Capture.webp
    35.6 KB · Views: 18
sorry, I tried to upload a screenshot, but I guess it did not work.

Here's another:

bxi5lNs

If this is a third party style, you may need to update it to a compatible version.

Otherwise you will need to revert the changes you have made until it is resolved, then reapply your edits.

If this is a third party style, you may need to update it to a compatible version.

Otherwise you will need to revert the changes you have made until it is resolved, then reapply your edits.

I upgraded using this style once before with no problem (on a test site). Regardless, I'm not sure which parts to revert .. I don't want to do everything as it's working great outside of this.

I've looked through and I just can't figure out what area is causing this.. I don't want to start reverting everything and just make it worse.

I've got users from the same group that have the same permissions that look fine and look messed up in the same thread (some of the posts the user info looks fine , others they are messed up).

Top Bottom