1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.4 Upgrade messed up my user info

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by RustyDogma, Dec 22, 2014.

1. RustyDogma

RustyDogma Member

I did merges, and they were all accepted, but now I have this mess. No idea which place to look to fix it :)

Attached Files:

2. RustyDogma

RustyDogma Member

I did merges, and they were all accepted, but now I have this mess of the user info not there at all or cut off. No idea which place to look to fix it :)

3. RustyDogma

RustyDogma Member

sorry, I tried to upload a screenshot, but I guess it did not work.

Here's another:

[​IMG]

4. RustyDogma

RustyDogma Member

5. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

If this is a third party style, you may need to update it to a compatible version.

Otherwise you will need to revert the changes you have made until it is resolved, then reapply your edits.

6. RustyDogma

RustyDogma Member

Sorry about the spam on the images.. for some reason it looked like they were not uploading :(

Any help would be appreciated as I can't reopen my forum atm in this state.

7. RustyDogma

RustyDogma Member

I upgraded using this style once before with no problem (on a test site). Regardless, I'm not sure which parts to revert .. I don't want to do everything as it's working great outside of this.

8. RustyDogma

RustyDogma Member

I've looked through and I just can't figure out what area is causing this.. I don't want to start reverting everything and just make it worse.

I've got users from the same group that have the same permissions that look fine and look messed up in the same thread (some of the posts the user info looks fine , others they are messed up).

9. Russ

Russ Well-Known Member

message_user_info.css is where I'd look at reverting(but without seeing the site it's really hard to troubleshoot).