1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.3 Upgrade error

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by Devilwillcry4you, Aug 23, 2014.

1. Devilwillcry4you

Devilwillcry4you Active Member

Just uploaded all the files and begin the update, when I got this error message. Any help would be great.

Fatal error: Class 'XenForo_Template_Compiler_Function_CheckedSelected' not found in /home/xxxxx/public_html/library/XenForo/Template/Compiler.php on line 149
  2. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Try uploading that file/the files again.
  3. Devilwillcry4you

I reuploaded the whole compiler and it worked, went to log into the admin panel and got another error so reuploading the controller admin folder.
  4. whynot

whynot Well-Known Member

Much simpler way: Upload all the contents of the upload folder.
  5. Devilwillcry4you

Funny thing was that not everything uploaded which was why I was getting the errors. I always upload everything in the folder, I guess it was just a hiccup. Thank you both though very much.
  6. Brogan

Brogan XenForo Moderator Staff Member

Which FTP application do you use?
    If you run Windows, I recommend WinSCP.
    Never use Filezilla, it is notorious for issues such as this.
  7. Devilwillcry4you

I can't stand filezilla, I have been using coffeecup for a long time.
  8. santamo

santamo Active Member

After installation v.1.4:

An exception occurred: Argument 3 passed to XenForo_Model_Thread::canVoteOnPoll() must be an array, none given, called in /home/s/sm42/forum.xxa.su/public_html/library/WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Poll.php on line 144 and defined in /home/s/sm42/forum.xxa.su/public_html/library/XenForo/Model/Thread.php on line 1388

1. XenForo_Application::handlePhpError() in XenForo/Model/Thread.php at line 1388
    2. XenForo_Model_Thread->canVoteOnPoll() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer/Poll.php at line 144
    3. WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer_Poll->_render() in WidgetFramework/WidgetRenderer.php at line 667
    4. WidgetFramework_WidgetRenderer->render() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 396
    5. WidgetFramework_Core->_renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Core.php at line 313
    6. WidgetFramework_Core->renderWidgetsFor() in WidgetFramework/Listener.php at line 126
    7. WidgetFramework_Listener::template_post_render()
    8. call_user_func_array() in XenForo/CodeEvent.php at line 58
    9. XenForo_CodeEvent::fire() in XenForo/Template/Abstract.php at line 195
    10. XenForo_Template_Abstract->render() in XenForo/Template/Public.php at line 110
    11. XenForo_Template_Public->render() in XenForo/ViewRenderer/HtmlPublic.php at line 123
    12. XenForo_ViewRenderer_HtmlPublic->renderContainer() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 618
    13. XenForo_FrontController->renderView() in XenForo/FrontController.php at line 158
    14. XenForo_FrontController->run() in /home/s/sm42/forum.xxa.su/public_html/index.php at line 13
  9. Amaury

Amaury Well-Known Member

There are some errors in there having to do with the add-on Widget Framework. Post in its dedicated support thread for support with it.
    santamo likes this.