XF 1.2 Updating Signature Permissions

Joe Link

I have disabled signature permissions for non-upgraded members, but imported users still have their signatures showing. How can I hide these signatures?

I have disabled signature permissions for non-upgraded members, but imported users still have their signatures showing. How can I hide these signatures?

Go to your phpmyadmin and choose the database that you have installed your xenforo forum. Then at the SQL tab run this query:

Code:
UPDATE xf_user_profile
LEFT JOIN xf_user ON (xf_user.user_id = xf_user_profile.user_id)
SET signature = ''
WHERE xf_user.user_group_id = x;

Replace x with the id of the group whose signatures you want to remove. And if you are using another prefix for your tables, replace xf_ with your custom prefix at the query above. Hope it helps.

Go to your phpmyadmin and choose the database that you have installed your xenforo forum. Then at the SQL tab run this query:

Code:
UPDATE xf_user_profile
LEFT JOIN xf_user ON (xf_user.user_id = xf_user_profile.user_id)
SET signature = ''
WHERE xf_user.user_group_id = x;

Replace x with the id of the group whose signatures you want to remove. And if you are using another prefix for your tables, replace xf_ with your custom prefix at the query above. Hope it helps.
Couldn't the OP just use the batch update users option in the ACP to remove signatures from the group?

Top Bottom