Not planned Update your User Status under your avatar anywhere on the site?

Deepmartini

A great feature to have would be an easy way to update your status underneath our avatar icon anywhere it shows up on the site. I think one of the vbulletin plugins does this. Would be an easy and fun way to encourage more user activity and deeper engagement.

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Then how about make it so double clicking the current status on your card changes that to an editor which you can change your status right there? (memories of double click to edit thread title is popping back...)
I'm not terribly sure why anyone would want to change their status that often so that the user interface design should be changed, especially from a mobile device.

I am also not sure what that has with displaying their status either, which is what I thought this thread is about.

?

I'm not terribly sure why anyone would want to change their status that often so that the user interface design should be changed, especially from a mobile device.
The interface design is not changed. Only a feature is suggested to be added, which is not going to make any difference on mobile devices (plus, seriously, most people are not using mobile devices to view the web yet).

I am also not sure what that has with displaying their status either, which is what I thought this thread is about.

?
The thread is about updating the status message, not displaying it.

The thread is about updating the status message, not displaying it.

In the first post they asked about a quick way to update it, then this post was made. I'm not terribly sure what the thread is about with any certainty.

But the status is buried in the member card. It needs to be under your avatar so people see it.

My question still stands, why would anyone want to change their status often enough to require a change?

Top Bottom