1. This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn More.

XF 1.2 Update to 1.2.5 -

Discussion in 'Installation, Upgrade, and Import Support' started by eldelementez, Feb 13, 2014.

1. eldelementez

eldelementez Member

Hi, I wen to upgrade our forum to 1.2.5 but now we are stuck without being able to complete the update. Ftp'd files successfully etc. I think it has something to do with one of the add ons we have

Any ideas on how to get past this one? I've got a few more sites to upgrade and glad I did my own forum first, before my company forum this time!
  2. Mike

Mike XenForo Developer Staff Member

This is something we've seen very infrequently, though we're not positive of the cause -- it seems to indicate there is data that is out of sync in the database.

If you get the error, try to restart the upgrade again. You may need to do this a few times, but it will eventually go through (the number will increase each time, eventually moving past the inconsistency).
    eldelementez likes this.
  3. eldelementez

eldelementez Member

@Mike - cheers for the help there. Went back and forward and few times and sure enough, the error number increased and at about 627-2 the upgrade worked.