XF 2.1 update Forum statistics

John_Jiang

Hi. newbie here need help.

I have a few friends registered and the confirmation email did't work. can receive but can't confirm.
I logged in as admin and changed their status to Valid manually.

But how do I add them into the count for user in the forum statistics panel? i.e. the user count should increase accordingly?

There's a cron entry for that that runs every 10mins. If you want to manually run that go to ACP > Tools > Cron entries > Rebuild forum statistics >Run now

Sorry, I deleted the post because I wanted to upload something else.
@ssj2_ssbm It’s the second one in your list.
Ok. Does it take some time to update, even after running it manually?
According to the dB we should have around 485k posts in total.
A few days ago a moderator accidentally deleted a pretty big thread (it was a soft delete though) and I was not able to restore it because the site crashes if I do it using the inline moderation.
So we tried this and successfully restored the thread. However, the statistics still showed just 405k posts, even after running the Cron, that you mentioned.
I increased the php memory limit and then soft deleted the thread again to restore it and thought maybe the higher value would help but it did not work. After soft deleting that thread for the second time the total post count went down to 320k
I ran the Cron multiple times but it’s still showing the wrong total post count...

Top Bottom