Upcoming style feedback

I would go a little crazy with the logo. It's a bit too simple and has nothing to entice you. Otherwise you have some pleasant colours, nice design. Looking forward to seeing it progress, you're surely on the right track.

I like it cyberAP but is it just me or does it look like a revised, simplified default XenForo theme? It reminds me also of your previous theme metro.

Thanks for your comments! Colour palette is the basic one, there will be surely more (only standard parameters used in the style). Logo is not in the screenshot, as the footer and some other parts (still under development).
Yes, it quite looks as default but its really hard to escape that look when doing such themes, so I do my best to refresh the appearance of XenForo.

The colours look "off" to me.
Love the missing: Help and Members tabs.

What happens when I click that Grey box on the right ?

The colours look "off" to me.
Love the missing: Help and Members tabs.

What happens when I click that Grey box on the right ?
That's the quick navigation menu...my question is, how is that separated from the rest of the breadcrumb (because I wanted to do that with my redesign too, haha)?

I'm not a fan of the "box-in-box" design of the forum menu and it doesn't make sense to me to have the arrow in the breadcrumb only on the first section, but other than that, I like it. :)

Navigation is not in the screenshot. You can only notice breadcrumbs here, which do not replace navigation at all.

cyberAP, your website front is so far the best I've seen here. Did you have a showcase thread here, I couldn't find it. I think you should present it if there isn't. It sure looks awesome, great job.

The font is called Open Sans. By showcase you mean style preview? It is not quite done yet, that's why I am asking for a feedback, to improve it before release.

The font is called Open Sans. By showcase you mean style preview? It is not quite done yet, that's why I am asking for a feedback, to improve it before release.

I meant your website front not a style. I think if would be good for you to let people know what you've done with your website :)

Got it :) It is made on wordpress, it has nothing to deal with XenForo, so basically I just porting my WP theme to XF with some improvements.

Top Bottom