Lack of interest UP/DOWN Arrow - Ability to Navigate Through Posts

This suggestion has been closed automatically because it did not receive enough votes over an extended period of time. If you wish to see this, please search for an open suggestion and, if you don't find any, post a new one.

kkm323

Now since xenforo is currently known as a forum software. All of our fouce should be toward threads. The ability to scroll from one picture to another via the arrows keys had been introduced in xf 1.1 a great tool!! I love it. Today I was reading a huge thread (to many posts) and I really wanted the ability to do the same for posts. To be able to skip from one post to the other using the arrows key. It would save a lot of time because signature , links , small info , and sometime repetitive post can consume time.

What you think?

Upvote 0
This suggestion has been closed. Votes are no longer accepted.
Probably would be hard to accomplish, and wouldn't get used that much.
A set of 11 images have obvious start and end points making navigation easy. This is much less so with threads and posts.

Much of the xenforo will always need a mouse.
So if you made post navigation mouseless, the whole site will never be mouseless.

Interesting idea :)

Probably would be hard to accomplish, and wouldn't get used that much.
A set of 11 images have obvious start and end points making navigation easy. This is much less so with threads and posts.

Much of the xenforo will always need a mouse.
So if you made post navigation mouseless, the whole site will never be mouseless.

Interesting idea :)
I am not starting movement against the use of mouse :D thanks for the thought ;)

Top Bottom