• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Lack of interest UP/DOWN Arrow - Ability to Navigate Through Posts

kkm323

Now since xenforo is currently known as a forum software. All of our fouce should be toward threads. The ability to scroll from one picture to another via the arrows keys had been introduced in xf 1.1 a great tool!! I love it. Today I was reading a huge thread (to many posts) and I really wanted the ability to do the same for posts. To be able to skip from one post to the other using the arrows key. It would save a lot of time because signature , links , small info , and sometime repetitive post can consume time.

What you think?

Digital Doctor

Probably would be hard to accomplish, and wouldn't get used that much.
A set of 11 images have obvious start and end points making navigation easy. This is much less so with threads and posts.

Much of the xenforo will always need a mouse.
So if you made post navigation mouseless, the whole site will never be mouseless.

Interesting idea :)

kkm323

Probably would be hard to accomplish, and wouldn't get used that much.
A set of 11 images have obvious start and end points making navigation easy. This is much less so with threads and posts.

Much of the xenforo will always need a mouse.
So if you made post navigation mouseless, the whole site will never be mouseless.

Interesting idea :)
I am not starting movement against the use of mouse :D thanks for the thought ;)