• This site uses cookies. By continuing to use this site, you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Learn more.

Unread tabs

winter4w

Hello I am thinking of getting xneforo but I will like to see if this is possible because I have seen it on other sites. I am gonna use this for my minecraft server forum. On the top when you are loged in as a admin it show Reports and Moderator Query. I am wondering how can I add a extra one call Unread Ban appeals and when people post int he ban appeal section it will show the ones I have not read in that tab.

Jeremy

I'm not sure one has been release. You will either need to code it yourself or post a request for one (post license) since XenForo doesn't have the ability to appeal bans.

winter4w

I'm not sure one has been release. You will either need to code it yourself or post a request for one (post license) since XenForo doesn't have the ability to appeal bans.
lol I dont think you understand on how I want it to work. I want it to read the topic Ban Appeals and then display on how many topics are unread.

Russ

lol I dont think you understand on how I want it to work. I want it to read the topic Ban Appeals and then display on how many topics are unread.
He didn't state there wasn't a plugin just didn't know if there was one :).

Anywho... if I'm understanding correctly is it something like this you're wanting?

http://xenforo.com/community/resources/rt-staff-room-unread.2212/
You choose the node you want to show the unread threads, and then you could edit the phrase to your liking.

winter4w

Jeremy

You should be asking in the appropriate support threads for the addons and for other questions, in the appropriate support forums.